We spent many hours on research to finding 140 mm computer cooling fan, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 140 mm computer cooling fan, you should not miss this article. 140 mm computer cooling fan coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 140 mm computer cooling fan by our suggestions
605 reviews analysed
1. Corsair LL Series LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan, No Controller-Single Pack
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops.
- This Product is intended as an expansion of the Ll140 RGB LED 2 fan kit with lighting Node Pro. The RGB functionality of this Product requires a RGB lighting hub and lighting Node Pro.
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 300 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 140mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance. NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
- Fan size is 5.51 x 0.98 in inches. Bearing type is hydraulic
- Air Flow Rate: 51.5 CFM. Operating Voltage: 7V – 13.2V. Speed: 600 – 1300 RPM
The Corsair ll140 RGB PWM fan combines excellent airflow, low-noise operation and 16 brilliant independent RGB LEDs, spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with an existing ll140 RGB kit or Corsair lighting Node Pro (sold separately) to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns. Using an optimized 140mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1, 300 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting, the Corsair ll140 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop.
2. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S4, Quiet 140mm USB Fan for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Computer Cabinet Cooling
- Ultra-quiet USB fan designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind popular AV electronics and game consoles.
- Fan Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 1 in. | Airflow: 57 CFM | Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
3. ARCTIC F14 Silent, Ultra Quiet 140 mm Case Fan, Virtually Silent Fan at 0.08 Sone, 3 –Pin Fan with Standard Case for Quiet and Efficient Ventilation
- Virtually Silent Case Fan with 0.08 Sone / 800 RPM
- New Alloy/Lubricant Combination Reduces Friction of the 140 mm Case Fan
- 6-Year Warranty and Easy, Fast Support Service
- High Efficiency due to Innovative Design of the Fan Blades of the Silent Case Can
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing Extends Service Life of the F14 Silent
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
4. CORSAIR AF140 LED Low Noise Cooling Fan, Dual Pack – Red, 140 mm
- High Airflow: Up to 52 CFM of airflow at peak 1,400 RPM
- Four Hub-Mounted LEDs: Easily add vivid LED lighting to your system
- Low-Noise Operation: A custom fan blade and hydraulic bearing allows for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- The Best of Airflow and Static Pressure: Offers the ideal combination of high airflow and strong static pressure, allowing for use as a case fan, or with CORSAIR Hydro Series
- Liquid CPU coolers
- Diffused Illumination: An opaque fan blade diffuses lighting to ensure stunning illumination anywhere in your system
Corsair AF140 LED cooling fans combine bright LED lighting, strong static pressure, low noise and high airflow to deliver great cooling performance anywhere in your PC. Whether it’s as an intake or exhaust case fan, or mounted to a Corsair Hydro Series liquid CPU cooler’s radiator, AF140 LED fans provide up to 62 CFM of airflow where your system needs It most. Available in a choice of red, white or blue, AF140 LED’s four hub-mounted LEDs radiate vivid and diffused lighting across a specially designed Opaque fan blade, illuminating your system with a brilliant burst of color. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, 4-Pin, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan with 3000RPM (140mm, Black)
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.3dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 800-3000rpm speed range
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- Trusted Noctua quality with premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150.000 hours MTTF, backed up with 6-year manufacturer-warranty
6. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, 4-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan with 1700RPM (120mm, Grey)
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- High-efficiency 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version supports automatic motherboard speed control for maximum flexibility: powerful airflow output when required, virtually silent at idle
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Trusted premium brand, time-tested SSO bearing system with more than 150,000 hours service life (MTTF) and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
7. Fractal Design Case Fan Cooling Black (FD-FAN-DYN-X2-GP14-BK), Dynamic X2 GP-14 Black
Fractal Design dynamic X2 GP-14 FD-FAN-DYN-X2-GP14-BK 140mm case fan. High grade ells bearing with class leading 100,000 hours MTBF, equipped with a counter-pull magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing, fan geometry optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios, aerodynamically shaped stator struts including the wire strut. Helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence, stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing Edge of the blades which result in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile, strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing Edge of the blades further reducing the humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts, a “trip wire” on the rear side of the blades near the leading Edge. The trip wire introduces a larger turbulent boundary layer at an earlier stage, this delays the layer separation and improves both airflow and noise characteristics. The customized design of the dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build.
8. High Airflow 140mm x 38mm DC Powerful Fan 12V 230CFM Cooling for Mining Machine 5.5Inch 14038
Package Dimensions: 140x140x38mm | 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.5inch
Lead Wire（UL Type）: RED Wire is Positive(＋) | Black Wire is Negative(﹣).
Allowable Ambient Temperature: -10℃ to 70℃.
Bearing: Dual Ball
9. Pccooler 120mm Fan Moonlight Series, PC-3M120 RGB LED Computer Case Fan – PWM PC Cooling Fan – Dual Light Loop Quiet Fan/Multiple Light Modes with Controller for PC Cases, CPU Coolers (Multicolor)
- 【Intelligent Speed Control-Upgradeable to 4-in-1 kit】 3 ×120mm full function PWM fans. The intelligent temperature control mute module controls the speed at 1000~1800±10% RPM. Please order a single supplement fan in the variant if you want to upgrade this to 4 pack.
- 【Dual Light Loop Design】Addressable RGB LEDs can be controlled – 5 brightness levels 6 lighting modes 7 different colors and provide colorful streamer lighting effects.
- 【Shockproof Design】8 silicone shockproof pads ensure that the fan will not vibrate when it is running.
- 【Top Bearing Technology】Hydraulic bearing with longer service life to reduce noise and improve heat dissipation efficiency. Lifetime 30,000 Hrs.
- 【Wide Compatibility】5v 3pin RGB lights connector, 4 pin PWM power connector. The fan is 12v, the RGB is 5v, please connect to the 5v 3 pin motherboard header. Suitable for water cooling and support 120/240/360mm radiators. (CPU Cooler/Computer Case/GPU etc)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 140 Mm Computer Cooling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!