We spent many hours on research to finding 20 hp generator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 20 hp generator, you should not miss this article. 20 hp generator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 20 hp generator by our suggestions
910 reviews analysed
1. Honda EU2200i 2200-Watt 120-Volt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator
- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the job site, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda’s Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time-consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long-time applications.
- Honda’s inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda’s inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
Honda Power Equipment sets a new standard in portable power with the introduction of an all new EU2200i inverter generator. Part of Honda Power Equipment’s Super Quiet Series of generators, the new EU2200i lineup is the perfect portable generator for work, home or play. The all-new Honda EU2200i inverter generator offers tremendous value to users, delivering 10 percent more power (200 watts) than the outgoing EU2000i model, the company’s most popular portable model for the same price. The heart of the additional power the new generator delivers is the Honda GXR120 engine. With more power, better performance and improved ease of use and maintenance, the all-new Honda EU2200i is the perfect choice for consumers to power what they need for work, home or play. In addition to more wattage, the all-new EU2200i delivers consumers additional user-friendly features including a fuel shut off valve that allows the engine to run with the fuel supply off, helping prevent issues related to stale fuel; a large spout and oil drain gutter for cleaner, easier oil changes; a smooth, light effort recoil; a user-friendly design that incorporates color-coded startup points to start the generator; and increased ventilation that improves airflow resulting in better cooling of key components. Signature required for delivery
2. WEN 56225i 2250-Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off, CARB Compliant
- Dimensions: 19″ x 11.5″ x 18.2″ | Weight: 48.5 lbs
- Noise Level: 53 dB operation
- EPA III and CARB Compliant 79.7 cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 2000 surge watts and 1600 rated watts
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as phones, tablets, televisions and computers
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle and one 5V USB port
Remember when you had clean and quiet portable power? The WEN 2,250 Watt Inverter Generator provides clean energy, free of voltage spikes and drops, without all the noise of a regular generator. Produce up to 2250 surge watts and 1800 rated watts of power. Our 79.7cc 4-stroke OHV engine operates at an extremely quiet 53 decibels at quarter load, quieter than a window air conditioner or the average conversation. This limits its invasiveness while camping, hunting, tailgating, and restoring backup power. The WEN 2250W Inverter Generator is also equipped with fuel shutoff. This feature turns off the flow of fuel, allowing for the generator to use up the remaining fuel from the carburetor before automatically shutting down. This helps fight the build-up and blockages caused by stagnant fuel inside of the carburetor, minimizing maintenance while prolonging the unit’s lifespan. With power output designed to mirror a pure sine wave, this generator limits total harmonic distortion to under 0.3 percent at no load and under 1.2 percent at full load, making it safe to run laptops, cellphones, monitors, tablets and other sensitive electronics. The ultra-efficient one-gallon tank provides over 6 hours of half-load run time. The fully-packed panel comes equipped with two three-prong 120V 15A NEMA 5-20R receptacles and two 5V USB ports. Maximize fuel economy by engaging the eco-mode switch. This allows the generator’s engine to automatically adjust its fuel consumption as items are plugged into and unplugged from the panel, preventing the unnecessary usage of gasoline. Need more energy? Easily link up two WEN inverter generators using a WEN 56421 Parallel Connection Kit (sold separately) in order to share wattage amongst multiple units. Low-oil and low-fuel automatic shutdown combine with the built-in overload protection and indicator lights to safeguard both your generator and your electronics from damage.
3. DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP4400E is powered by a 7.0HP DuroMax engine.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacle. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP4400E is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Air-cooled 7 HP OHV Engine with electric start provides 3500 Watts of continuous power.
4. Durostar DS10000E, 8000 Running Watts/10000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator
- Dependable 16 HP air cooled Durostar OHV engine with low oil lamp and shut off
- Rated Wattage: 8,000/Surge Capacity 10,000 Watts
- Heavy duty frame with 4 point fully isolated motor mounts Full power panel
- Oil Warning light, Volt Meter, Circuit Breaker and Power Outlets
- Super quiet exhaust w/built-in spark arrestor. Run time @ 50% maximum output (hours):10
- (2) 120v 20 Amp 3-Prong Outlets/(1) 120v 30 Amp Twist Lock/(1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock/(1) 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices
- EPA Approved
This workhorse of the Durostar line can operate anything from Air Compressors, Air Conditioners to Basic Home Power (lights & fridge). The DS10000E is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth it’s weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units.
5. Briggs & Stratton P4500 Power Smart Series Inverter Generator with Electric Start, CO Guard, and Quiet Power Technology, 4500 Starting Watts 3700 Running Watts, RV Ready
- Push button electric start with automatic choke for quick and Easy starting
- 4500 starting watts and 3700 running watts provide the Power you need for RV and campsite use
- Multi functional Display panel monitors Power usage, fuel level, and run time
- CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Run time up to 16 hours at 1/4 load
- 60 percent quieter than a Standard generator (compared to Briggs & Stratton Standard generator 030743)
- (4) 120V, 20A outlets, (1) 120V, 30A RV outlet, & (2) USB ports allow you to stay connected and keep Multiple items Powered simultaneously
- Inverter technology produces Smoother Power for sensitive electronics
- Protective shell minimizes Noise while protecting internal components
- 3 year Limited Warranty
With push button electric start, the Briggs & Stratton P4500 Power Smart Series inverter generator is ready to go when you need it most. The telescoping handle allows for easy maneuverability, ideal for RV, campsite, and recreational use. The multi functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time. (4) 120V, 20A outlets, (1) 120V, 30A RV outlet, and (2) USB ports allow you to stay connected and keep multiple items powered simultaneously. For added protection, CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator if harmful levels of CO accumulate in the generator’s operating area.
6. DuroMax XP18HPE 18 Hp Electric Start Engine
- 440cc D 4-stroke overhead valve design engine that has E-Z pull recoil start
- Shaft is 1 in. In dia and 2-3/4 in. Long, while the end is 3/8 in. Size 24 unf – Drilled and tapped
- 1.7 gal. Fuel tank which at half load can run over 3 hours on a single tank of fuel
- EPA approved for safe use in mandated areas
- Engine can handle everything you can throw at it
7. WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start
- Extremely quiet operation minimizes noise
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one AC 120V NEMA TT-30R RV receptacle, one 12V DC receptacle, one 5V USB port, a digital load and fuel display, and a two-year warranty
8. Mech Marvels 4000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Power Generator with RV Outlet, CARB Compliant MM4350DF
- 4, 000 surge watt and 3, 200 Rated running watt can run most household appliances and power tools
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- 7 HP 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Runs for 10 hours at 50 percent load on a full tank of gasoline or a full 20 lb. LP Cylinder
- (4) 120-volt outlets, (1) 120-volt RV outlet and (1) 12-Volt DC outlet
- regulator hose kit included
Keep your home running during power outages with Mech Marvels 4, 000 watt surge and 3, 200 watt running dual fuel generator. Perfect for homeowners, contractors & Recreational activities, It runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane for convenience. With four 120V outlets, a 120V RV outlet & a 12V DC outlet for battery charging. Excellent for camping or tailgating. The powerful 7 HP 212cc engine runs for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline or a full 20 lb. LP Cylinder. Includes a 5′ Propane fuel hose with a regulator. Suggested uses general RV, home standby, camping, appliances, & on job sites. The included DC wire connectors allow for charging 12V automotive & Lawn mower batteries on demand.
9. Woxla EX30 Carburetor for Subaru Robin EX30 Engine Mikuni RGX4800 RGN5100 Replaces 279-62364-20 279-62364-00 279-62364-10 279-62304-40 279-62304-30 Stens 058-161 279-62364-20 279-62364-00 Carburetor
- EX30 Carburetor Fits Subaru Robin EX30 carburetor.
- EX30 Carburetor Fits Subaru Robin 279-62364-20 279-62304-30 279-62304-40 279-62364-00 279-62364-10
- EX30 Carburetor Fits Mikuni RGX4800 RGN5100.
- EX30 Carburetor Replaces Stens Part number 058-161
- You will get:1 carburetor,2 gaskets,1 fuel shut off valve,2 fuel filters,1 fuel line,6 clamps.
10. Westinghouse WGen9500 Heavy Duty Portable Generator – 9500 Rated Watts & 12500 Peak Watts – Gas Powered – Electric Start – Transfer Switch & RV Ready – CARB Compliant
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts
- Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- Up to 17. 5 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20r Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50r, and Two 5V USB Ports
- All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- EPA and CARB Compliant
- Backed by a 3-Year
- Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 20 Hp Generator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!