Best acer 27 inch refurbished monitor Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer 27 inch refurbished monitor is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer 27 inch refurbished monitor for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer 27 inch refurbished monitor. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer 27 inch refurbished monitor is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer 27 inch refurbished monitor has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer 27 inch refurbished monitor. Here we bring out the best in the acer 27 inch refurbished monitor which you can safely buy in 2021.
831 reviews analysed
1. Acer Ez321q 31 5 Monitor White
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor, Acer Ez321q 31 5 Monitor White would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Ez321q 31 5 Monitor White was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Ez321q 31 5 Monitor White would be the Best Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor for Money.
- Great price for the quality i got
- It was really worth the money, has great picture quality, and comfortable for eyes, and easy to set up.
- There’s like a matted sense to the screen, which is just what i was looking for so that i didn’t get too much reflection off of… Read More
- However the picture quality for this price?
- Looks great and the price was right!
- It is really a nice monitor for the cost.
- Update 5/15/20amazon was no help but acer solved by next day shipping screws.
- I had tried some other monitors with “vga” but they weren’t compatible.
- I found this on amazon a lot cheaper than any other comparable unit.
- Great Monitor for great Price!
- I purchased 2 monitors. Use for my desktop computer. I can’t believe how nice the picture is. Worth the price.
- The clarity is good enough to trick our kittens, but does that mean it’s a good monitor? I mean, the… Read More
2. Acer R271 Bid 27 Inch Display
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer R271 Bid 27 Inch Display is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer R271 Bid 27 Inch Display comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor then don’t look beyond Acer R271 Bid 27 Inch Display. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- The quality is great, the small bezel makes it look great, and is very light and easy to move.
- Happy with the screen, especially since it was a good price.
- There is a slight wobble with the provided stand, but otherwise solid build quality.
- Even with the desk in the picture i still had problems with the base hitting my keyboard or mouse as i was gaming.
- I can notice pixelation when i sit close to it2.
- Try to go with 1440p, 144hz if you want a monitor for gaming and your computer can drive it.
- Not a super clear image but cannot ask more for that price.
- Good looking monitor for the price, been working great (I’ve had for a few months now)
- Great purchase. love it. Writing this now on this screen.
3. Acer V277 Bmipx Monitor Display
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer V277 Bmipx Monitor Display has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer V277 Bmipx Monitor Display is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer V277 Bmipx Monitor Display easily gets the award of Best Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor Under 100$.
4. Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology
Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor is that even though Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable
- 28″ 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Zero Frame Design Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 35° | Height Adjustment Range: 7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: Yes
- 90% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut | Brightness: 300nits
- Response Time: 4ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.16mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
If you are buying a Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor for the first time, then you should have Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable. It has fewer features when you make Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor comparisons of Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable with any other Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor, grab any Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Cb282k Smiiprx Freesync Adjustable
6. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400
Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer CB282K Smiiprx 28&Quot; UHD 4K (3840 X 2160) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor With AMD RADEON Freesync, 4Ms (G To G), 90% DCI-P3, Height Adjustable Stand With Tilt &Amp; Pivot (Display Port, 2 X HDMI) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor and it could be any of the high value Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Color quality is really nice, and refresh rate is super smooth.
- Very good for the price, and the quality of this monitor is amazing
- I played gta v on this monitor side by side my old 60hz monitor and the image quality was astoundingly more sleek and defined.
- Picture quality is good and brightness is very well
- For 1440p gaming, this thing is great.
- Like the title said, overclocks to 165hz perfectly fine.
- For 200 dollars you wont find a better 144hz 1080p ips monitor.
- The speakers are terrible, they have no bass and max volume gets drowned out by a fan 10ft away.
- A very good deal for a 24inch, 144hz 1080p gaming monitor.
- I literally can’t complain i went from a 60hz tv to this and omg it hurts my eyes because of how good it is.
- Great price and my son loves it for gaming.
7. Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen VA Monitor
- Vesa mount standard is 100 x 100
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA. VGA cable included
- Response time: 4ms. Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Panel technology is vertical alignment. Color supported is 16.7 million colors and brightness is 300 nit.Standard Refresh Rate:60 Hz
Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor is another one which falls under Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 27 Inch Refurbished Monitor and that is what has revived them. Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer G276hl Kbix Frame Monitor is amazing features.
- I agree you are not going to get 4k res out of them but for the price you will be pleased with the quality.
- I have been using it for over a year and the picture quality is like the first day.
- Good monitor for starting out could be a little cheaper for the quality of said monitor but not to bad .
- Picture quality is good, it’s bright enough unless you just have way too much light in the room, and i haven’t seen a single dead pixel.
- The bonus is that it handles pal: super hi res on amiga like a champ.
- I use this for general office use and it works great. I would definitely purchase again
- Excellent for the price, crystal clear images on the screen. Easy to set up. Highly recommend it!
- We own about 20 of these in our office, overall they are sufficient and look pretty good. Color and brightness from display to … Read More
8. Acer B277 Led Lcd Monitor
The Acer B277 bmiprzx 27″ Full HD LCD display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The B277 bmiprzx LCD also features Display, HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and Energy Star & EPEAT Gold compliance to help you save money and energy. (UM. HB7AA. 001)
9. Acer Kg271 Cbmi
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (v1.2), 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- Mounting type: VESA Compatible
- 27 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Display Port & HDMI Cables included
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG271 gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX1AA. C02).
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It is extremely well design for gaming with the picture quality being very good
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Note my model – Acer KG271U bmiippx 27 WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN.I had read reviews saying this needed some tweaking and they weren… Read More
10. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers
Acer V7 Series monitors provide professional performance and solid reliability with a stable design.
- It’s a quality ips panel, and if you don’t need perfect color, super high refresh rate, or hdr, it’s a great value.
- Great picture quality, no dead pixels as of yet, good enough for most of the games i play on an older-ish system with a decentl… Read More
- I am sorry dell but paying an extra $200 per monitor isn’t worth having a swivel mount.
- The picture quality is great and everything about it is awesome.
- The picture quality is absolutely eyegasum worthy.
- This monitor i believe is by far well worth the price.
- For the price, i don’t know if you can beat this.
- You don’t need 1440p to game, and 75hz isn’t enough in many fps games.
- I had a shipping label within 30 minutes of sending an email to them.
- Edit: 6/16/2020 i’m knocking it down to a 4 star as after 1 year of having i have a dead pixel in the top left area of the screen.
- No dead pixels out of the box.
- Even though the screen size is smaller, the 2560×1440 resolution of this new monitor allows you to fit so many more windows on … Read More
- I upgraded from a qnix 2560×1440 because it took a great fall while i was cleaning.
- If the flaws i mentioned wouldn’t bother you, i would definitely recommend this if you want an inexpensive 27 1440p ips monitor.
- 1080p monitors cost 1/2 to 1/3 of 1440p ips screens.
- The monitor unfortunately does not overclock even a single cycle over 75hz.
- Newegg, reddit and amazon all seem to be in agreement that this monitor is the best value you can get right now for a 1440p, ips monitor.
- This monitor isn’t a 4k, ips display at a 240hz refresh rate for under $300, but i can’t help but ask how far away we are from that.
- Perfect size very sharp image
- I’ve only had this monitor a few hours but so far I’m extremely impressed. I upgraded from a QNIX 2560×1440 because it took a g… Read More