Nowadays, there are so many products of acer nitro 1060 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer nitro 1060 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer nitro 1060 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
753 reviews analysed
1. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5. 0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-53-72XD Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor 2. 6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 5. 0GHz, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 16: 9 aspect ratio, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness, 72% NTSC, Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, DTS X: Ultra Audio, featuring optimized Bass, Loudness, Speaker Protection with up to 6 custom content modes by smart amplifier, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz), Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C port supporting USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) & Charging , 1 – USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Port (Featuring Power-off Charging), 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 Ports, 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, 1 – Mini Display Port 1. 4, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 6-hours Battery Life, 5. 51 lbs. 2. 5 kg (system unit only) – PROTECTIVE SLEEVE INCLUDED (NH. Q7YAA. 004)
- Amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Scree quality is nice and love the different colors on keyboard.
- The picture quality is great and feels smooth.
- Cons:i have a few gripes with the design.
- Watch a video on how to open it because you will want additional storage as 500gb isn’t enough.
- Its a very good laptop for the price i’m not a gamer
- Not to mention that due to this, even with a raised latop cooling fan beneath blowing air upwards, the heat vent as well as the… Read More
- It requires potentially breaking/pressing down on the usb bus in order to even install and when you do, the m2 ends up slightly bent.
- I also added a 1tb ssd secondary drive for general storage.
- I was disappointed that it doesn’t come with a ryzen 4800h, but the i7 is still really strong.
- A comperable macbook would have cost me 2x-3x the price and still wouldn’t have gotten as much.
- I upgraded my predator to 32gb ram and added a second 512mb ssd and used it and the original drive to make a 1tb primary drive with raid 0.
- amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Hace un año compre el modelo acer predator 300 (2019) y debo decir que al momento de comprarla mis expe… Read More
- I’ve had a lot of issues with this laptop. From the very first day I got it, I was cursed with the audio disappearing after ins… Read More
- I liked that computer, looking good and work nice, but I don’t like at all the noise that he do, I boughtFor music production w… Read More
2. Acer Performance I5 7300Hq Quad Core Geforce
- Windows 10 Home, 1.05″ Thin, 5.95lbs Weight, Battery: 4-cell 3220 mAh Li-ion
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics Up to 4 GB GDDR5 Dedicated graphics memory, Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad-Core processor, 2.3 GHz, 8GB DDR4 can up to 32GB, 1TB HDD
- 802.11ac, 1280 x 720 webcam, Media Reader, Two speakers
- 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI, Network (RJ-45)
- Push your gaming and VR exhilaration to the limit with Windows Mixed Reality Ultra. This PC is compatible with Windows Mixed Reality headsets, 15.6-inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 Comfy View IPS technology display, Intel HM175
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Performance I5 7300Hq Quad Core Geforce is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Performance I5 7300Hq Quad Core Geforce comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Nitro 1060 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Nitro 1060 then don’t look beyond Acer Performance I5 7300Hq Quad Core Geforce. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Nitro 1060 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Nitro An515 54 54W2 15 6 Fhd I5 9300H
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 15.6 inches 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Video Memory: 3GB
- Processor : 2.4 gigahertz Intel 9th Generation Core i5-9300H
- System Memory (RAM) 8GB I Solid State Drive Capacity: 256GB
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Nitro An515 54 54W2 15 6 Fhd I5 9300H has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Nitro An515 54 54W2 15 6 Fhd I5 9300H is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Nitro An515 54 54W2 15 6 Fhd I5 9300H easily gets the award of Best Acer Nitro 1060 Under 100$.
4. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
5. Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H
- 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (up to 5 Gaps): 1 x USB 3.0 (with power-off charging): 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Headphone/Microphone combo jack, virtual reality Ready, two built-in Stereo speakers, HD Webcam
- Windows 10, backlit keyboard, 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery
- 8th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-8750H @ 2.20GHz (9 MB smart Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 4.10GHz)
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080 ) WLED IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with MAX-Q design 6GB GDDR5 dedicated Graphics
If you are buying a Acer Nitro 1060 for the first time, then you should have Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H. It has fewer features when you make Acer Nitro 1060 comparisons of Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H with any other Acer Nitro 1060 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Nitro 1060, grab any Acer Nitro 1060 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Flagship Computer Hexa Core I7 8750H
6. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 home
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, No optical drive
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core mobile processor, Lightning Fast Graphics–NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- HDMI x 1, USB 2.0 x 1, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports x 2, USB Type-C x 1, Network (RJ-45) x 1
- Dual-Fan Cooling, Wifi AC+ Bluetooth, Acer TrueHarmony Technology & Dolby Audio Premium Sound,
- Backlit Keyboard –Bright Red Backlit Keyboard Power through the dark with the bright red backlit keyboard as it illuminates this device’s keyboard keys.,
Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2019 Acer Premium Flagship 17.3&Quot; FHD VR Ready Gaming Laptop Computer, 8Th Gen Intel Hexa-Core I7-8750H, 32GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, GTX 1060 6GB, 2X2 AC Wifi, BT 4.1, Type C, HDMI, Backlit KB, Windows 10 which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Nitro 1060 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Nitro 1060 and it could be any of the high value Acer Nitro 1060, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard. Acer I5 8300H Geforce Backlit Keyboard will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. An5155470kk Pulgadas Nvidia Windows Laptops
An5155470kk Pulgadas Nvidia Windows Laptops is another one which falls under Acer Nitro 1060 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, An5155470kk Pulgadas Nvidia Windows Laptops ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Nitro 1060 and that is what has revived them. An5155470kk Pulgadas Nvidia Windows Laptops has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of An5155470kk Pulgadas Nvidia Windows Laptops is amazing features.
8. Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology | 300Hz Refresh Rate | 3ms Overdrive Response Time | 300nit Brightness | 100% sRGB
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0GHz) with Windows 10 Home
- Per-key RGB Backlit Keyboard with Customizable Lighting | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3100G | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802.11ax WiFi 6 | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots with 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Graphics with Max-Q Design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Predator Pt515 52 73L3 I7 10750H Dual Channel once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Nitro 1060 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Nitro 1060 to any other Acer Nitro 1060 is least.
9. Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H
- 8 GB RAM memory enables speed and ease of use
- DISPLAY: 15.6″ HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics
- ACCESSORIES: Backlit keyboard with numeric keypad / Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology audio / 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2 USB 2.0 and 1 HDMI out port
- STORAGE/TRANSFER: Store your files using the 1 TB SATA hard disk drive and transfer them with media card reader
- POWER: Powerful Intel i5 processor
- ADVANCED: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2×2 MIMO) and Bluetooth wireless capabilities / Windows 10 Home operating system
Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H which falls into premium category but Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300His specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Nitro 1060 available in the market today. Acer Nitro An515 Laptop I5 8300H was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Nitro 1060 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-59KS Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.5GHz, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti with 4GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory, 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, DTS: X Ultra Audio, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 2 Port (Feauring Power-off Charging), 2 – USB 3.2 ports, 1 – HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Polymer Battery, Up to 9-hours Battery Life, 5.07 lbs. | 2.3 kg (system unit only) (NH.Q7JAA.009)
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.