Nowadays, there are so many products of acer s232h in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer s232h in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer s232h which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
757 reviews analysed
1. Acer Ka220hq 21 5 Viewable Monitor
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
- I’m not able to rate this on a gaming scale because i’m not a gamer but as far as the quality and brightness, this is a fantastic monitor
- We have only had acer since we got into computers which has been yearsonly till now when i bought one for my husband this is on… Read More
- Its who are complaining about the picture quality.
- You want this monitor for 1 millisecond response times not picture quality.
- The build quality is better than other slightly more expensive monitors that i purchased in the past, and the picture quality i… Read More
- A quick refund and purchases of the larger version (thanks amazon) and i can say the picture quality is great.
- Price was very good, for a 55 in tv
- It isn’t the best thing out there, but what did you expect considering the price.
- I loved this monitor so much I bought a second for my work station. Perfect for work and light gaming!
- For all you dipsh!its who are complaining about the picture quality… it’s a TN PANEL! You want this monitor for 1 millisecond… Read More
- I loved this monitor so much I bought a second for my work station. Perfect for work and light gaming!
2. Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer S232h and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer S232h then don’t look beyond Acer Cb242y Bir Freesync Technology. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer S232h in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Vg271 Pbmiipx Technology Displayhdr400 easily gets the award of Best Acer S232h Under 100$.
- Color quality is really nice, and refresh rate is super smooth.
- Very good for the price, and the quality of this monitor is amazing
- I played gta v on this monitor side by side my old 60hz monitor and the image quality was astoundingly more sleek and defined.
- Picture quality is good and brightness is very well
- For 1440p gaming, this thing is great.
- Like the title said, overclocks to 165hz perfectly fine.
- For 200 dollars you wont find a better 144hz 1080p ips monitor.
- The speakers are terrible, they have no bass and max volume gets drowned out by a fan 10ft away.
- A very good deal for a 24inch, 144hz 1080p gaming monitor.
- I literally can’t complain i went from a 60hz tv to this and omg it hurts my eyes because of how good it is.
- Great price and my son loves it for gaming.
4. Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- Ports: 2 x Display Port V1. 4, 2 x HDMI V2 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes display port & USB cables)
- Visa Certified displays 400, Quantum dot technology | DCI P3 | low Delta e<
- 27″ HD 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS zero frame AMD Radeon free Sync and G SYNC compatible monitor
- Response time: 1ms VRB | refresh rate: 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) Using 2 Display Ports
- 2 speakers, 4 Watts per speaker
Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer S232h is that even though Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- So far, i have no gripes with the monitor for gaming.
- This is a high quality monitor, 4k, 120hz, and g-sync compatible, g-sync works flawlessly in my experience.
- Love this monitor, the picture quality is like nothing else.
- To actually get 144hz 4k quality gaming it will take some big daddy hardware.
- Clearly i prefer quality over framerate to begin with, but even i like to enjoy the gaming and even web browsing in high hz.
- Is a great product for the price!
- Overallthis is an amazing monitor which is had better be for the price.
- Even my 1080ti is not going to max it out.
- But shipping seemed to take forever and the reviews on amazon all point out the light bleed issue, which definitely seemed terrible.
- Mine was perfect, right out of the box, didn’t even have to adjust the settings.
- It is but its not plug and play out of the box.
- It’s a good-looking monitor, and i have no complaints about resolution or color.
- I bought these primarily because they are fanless, and offer just about the best performance i could find for a fanless design.
- Before xv273k i had been using xl2411, a 24in 1080p 144hz monitor.
- Calibrationi calibrated the monitor using a datacolor spyderx elite.
- Is a great product for the price!
- This is an excellent monitor, probably the best I’ve owned. I love the vast array of connection options, and I find I need ever… Read More
- The Acer Nitro XV273K gives you stunning 4K images at entry level prices. I am using the monitor both for gaming and as a seco… Read More
5. Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology
- Zero Frame Design | ErgoStand: Ergonomically-Designed Stand
- Ports: 1 x Display Port v1.4, 2 x HDMI v2.0, 4 x USB 3.0 Ports & 1 x Audio-out (HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz
- HDR Ready | Response Time: 1ms VRB
- 34″ QHD (3440 x 1440) UltraWide IPS Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
If you are buying a Acer S232h for the first time, then you should have Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer S232h comparisons of Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology with any other Acer S232h but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer S232h, grab any Acer S232h but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Cb342ck Smiiphzx Ultrawide Technology
6. Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
- Acer XG 27″ monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XG Series gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Free Sync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and Comfy View display. The Zero Frame design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. Power 27.81 Watts (Power On), Viewing Angles 170 Degrees Horizontal and 160 Degrees Vertical.
- Very smooth with the higher refresh rate.
- Super fast delivery and a great product.
- First of all, the audio quality is horrifically bad.
- Pros:- arrived in perfect condition, no stuck or dead pixels- looks amazing and has a very low response time- rich colors, look… Read More
- Picture quality is excellent, i wish the blacks were blacker.
- The picture quality is pretty solid, but not as pretty as some other monitors with better color reproduction, but the focus her… Read More
- Good gaming monitor for the price, 144mhz, 1ms, no vesa, so can’t mount the monitors, but overall, pleased with the purchase, i… Read More
- If you can find this monitor for a good price, i highly recommend it.
- Nothing that i can say bad as in it worked perfectly out of the box.
- Works great with my amd freesync feature.
- But response time is fantastic, and this panel has a very wide freesync range.
- To verify its on open the nvidia control panel on the left you will see a enable gsync tab.
- It’s even verified as g-sync compatible by nvidia.
- I liked it enough i purchased a second one, than nvidia comes along and says it’s gsync compatible.
- Turns out, when i plugged in one of my monitors after cleaning it, i saw the (enable g-sync notification come on.
- Awesome product for the price
- !Super fast delivery and a great product.
7. Acer Xb253q Gpbmiiprzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 2ms (G to G) – Up to 0.9ms (G to G)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Audio-out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Display Port, HDMI & USB Cable Included)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: +/-20° | Pivot: +/-90°
- 24.5″ FHD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible – Tear Free Gaming – Zero Frame Design Display
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
Acer Xb253q Gpbmiiprzx Compatible Displayhdr400 is another one which falls under Acer S232h for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Xb253q Gpbmiiprzx Compatible Displayhdr400 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer S232h and that is what has revived them. Acer Xb253q Gpbmiiprzx Compatible Displayhdr400 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Xb253q Gpbmiiprzx Compatible Displayhdr400 is amazing features.
8. Acer Xf270h Bbmiiprx Freesync Technology
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XF Series gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Validated by NVIDIA, this G-SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear-free gameplay!! And a whole lot more. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.HX0AA.B03). Viewing Angles :170° Horizontal,160° Vertical
9. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers
Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers which falls into premium category but Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakersis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer S232h available in the market today. Acer V277u Freesync Monitor Speakers was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer S232h to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- It’s a quality ips panel, and if you don’t need perfect color, super high refresh rate, or hdr, it’s a great value.
- Great picture quality, no dead pixels as of yet, good enough for most of the games i play on an older-ish system with a decentl… Read More
- I am sorry dell but paying an extra $200 per monitor isn’t worth having a swivel mount.
- The picture quality is great and everything about it is awesome.
- The picture quality is absolutely eyegasum worthy.
- This monitor i believe is by far well worth the price.
- For the price, i don’t know if you can beat this.
- You don’t need 1440p to game, and 75hz isn’t enough in many fps games.
- I had a shipping label within 30 minutes of sending an email to them.
- Edit: 6/16/2020 i’m knocking it down to a 4 star as after 1 year of having i have a dead pixel in the top left area of the screen.
- No dead pixels out of the box.
- Even though the screen size is smaller, the 2560×1440 resolution of this new monitor allows you to fit so many more windows on … Read More
- I upgraded from a qnix 2560×1440 because it took a great fall while i was cleaning.
- If the flaws i mentioned wouldn’t bother you, i would definitely recommend this if you want an inexpensive 27 1440p ips monitor.
- 1080p monitors cost 1/2 to 1/3 of 1440p ips screens.
- The monitor unfortunately does not overclock even a single cycle over 75hz.
- Newegg, reddit and amazon all seem to be in agreement that this monitor is the best value you can get right now for a 1440p, ips monitor.
- This monitor isn’t a 4k, ips display at a 240hz refresh rate for under $300, but i can’t help but ask how far away we are from that.
- Perfect size very sharp image
- I’ve only had this monitor a few hours but so far I’m extremely impressed. I upgraded from a QNIX 2560×1440 because it took a g… Read More
10. Acer Kg271 Cbmi
- 27 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Mounting type: VESA Compatible
- Display Port & HDMI Cables included
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (v1.2), 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG271 gaming monitor – the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX1AA. C02).
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It is extremely well design for gaming with the picture quality being very good
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Note my model – Acer KG271U bmiippx 27 WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN.I had read reviews saying this needed some tweaking and they weren… Read More