Finding your suitable readers for apple counting game is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple counting game including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
993 reviews analysed
1. Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho! Cherry-O game when you were a child? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids’ board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick — or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their basket. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
It’s the family favorite HI HO! CHERRY-O board game! Preschoolers can have so much fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction. Players choose from two different play options and take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples and oranges from their tree. If the spinner lands on a bird or a dog players will have to return cherries to their tree. Landing on a spilled bucket means they have to start the game over! Think of the Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game when it comes to a fruity fun way for kids to practice math skills! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Round and round she goes. Hi Ho! Cherry-O is the counting game in which players race to be the first to have 10 cherries in their basket. A spin of the arrow determines your fate. It will instruct you to pick one, two, three, or four cherries from your tree and put ’em in your basket. That is, of course, if you don’t land on the bird or the dog, requiring you to take two cherries from your basket and return them to the tree. And try not to land on the spilled bucket or–you guessed it–spill the contents of your basket or you start over. –Alison Golder
2. Biubee 2 Sets Felt Apple Tree Toy- Educational Apple and Number Matching Toy Montessori Math Toy for Kids Learning Numbers
- Cute apple tree shape: Our math counting toy is designed with cute apple tree shapes, red apple and green tree can constantly attract kid’s attention and help kids to associate real apple tree, which can add interest in number learning.
- Good Sticky: Our velcro has good sticky, it can well cling to the felt, which can let the apple stick firmly to apple tree. When you remove apples it is necessary to hold the tree.
- Best math toy: Vivid and interesting apple tree toys can teach children how to count numbers though matching the corresponding apples and numbers. In this funny way, kids can learn math better and they will not afraid of math.
- Best gift: No matter what festival day, you can send our Montessori math toy to your kids. This toy can not only help kids to learn math knowledge but also can accompany your kids to spend free time.
- Premium felt material: This toy is made of high-quality felt, which is not tough to touch. The felt colors are enough bright to attract your kid’s attention, also this kind of felt is no smell. It is quite safe felt material for kids to play.
Do you still worry about your kids counting ability?
– If your answer is yes, our felt apple tree toy is your best choice to purchase.
– Size: 9.4 x 10.6 inches / 24 x 27 cm
– Color: As picture shown
– Quantity: 2 sets
-Step1: Stick the velcro to the apple tree, apple and number
– Step2: Stick the apple to the apple tree
– Step3: Stick the corresponding number to the trunk
– After playing, put all the toy accessories back to the original place to avoid losing accessories.
– The actual color of the product may be different from the color of the picture, which is caused by shooting light and screen display.
3. HABA My Very First Games – First Orchard Cooperative Game Celebrating 30 Years (Made in Germany)
- A simplified variation of the classic “Orchard” game adapted to suit players ages 2+, this game has been enjoyed by families for over 30 years. Suitable for 1-4 players. Playing time: About 10 minutes.
- Game Idea: Working as a team, the children try to pick the fruits from the trees before the raven reaches the end of the path.
- If the players succeed in harvesting all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together against the quick, ravenous raven.
- Contents Include: 1 raven, 1 fruit basket, 4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums, 5 path cards, 4 trees, 1 color-symbol die, set of game instructions. This set can also be used as a pretend play set of solid, wooden fruit.
- This cooperative game is designed to foster social skills and understanding of game rules, develop color recognition skills and teach counting by ones.
4. Winning Moves Games Hi – Ho! Cherry – O Board Game
A classic child’s counting game for over 50 years! In the early 1960’s, Hi-Ho! Cherry-O was teaching young children counting, addition and subtraction. Two to four cherry-pickers join in the game, each starting with a tree full of ten plastic cherries and an empty bucket. A flick of the spinner will net you 1, 2, 3 or 4 cherries to add to your basket, but watch out! Spinning a dog, bird, or spilled bucket can quickly empty a bucket. When one lucky player fills the bucket with all ten cherries, a shout of “Hi-Ho! Cherry-O” lets everyone know who has won the round. Hi-Ho! Cherry-O makes learning as easy as 1,2,3!
5. Learning Resources Farmer’s Market Color Sorting Set
Develop color recognition and sorting skills with bushels of realistic, relationally sized fruits and vegetables in this set. Perfect for dramatic play and food nutrition lessons, too. 30-piece set!
6. Apples to Apples Party Box
- Filled with surprises and outrageous answers
- From your seven cards, pick the closest “Apples to Apples” comparison
- If the judge likes your comparison the best, you keep the Description card
- Collect the most Description cards to win
- Apples to Apples is the game of hilarious comparisons
- It’s as easy as comparing apples to apples
- just open the box, deal the cards and you’re ready to play
- Select the card from your hand that you think is best described by a card played by the judge
- Includes over 504 cards
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
It’s the game of hilarious comparisons, ready for party play! And this version of the Apples to Apples Party Box comes in plain brown packaging so the game inside is a surprise until opened! In each round, a new judge draws a Description Card. You’ve got to decide which card in your hand matches the Description in play, and hope the judge thinks your card is the best. And with so many cards in this version, it’ll never be the same game twice!
7. Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game, Frustration Free Packaging
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play—no reading required. Easy set up and clean up
- box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents’ Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- OUR PLAYFUL PROMISE: Our team stands proudly behind our playful products, that’s why we offer a 365 day risk-free guarantee on every purchase!
- MADE BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child.”
8. Peaceable Kingdom Count Your Chickens Award Winning Cooperative Counting Game for Kids
- not applicable
- Made in USA
- FARM FUN: The baby chicks have flown the coop & Mama Hen needs help to bring them back. Spin & count numbers to travel and collect chicks while working together. Gather all the chicks & everyone wins!
- COOPERATIVE COUNTING: Remove competitive stress, empower young learners & teach kids that playing together can be fun! A counting game to help kids learn at a young age how easy it is to cooperate!
- BENEFITS:Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving and develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- WHO CAN PLAY: From 2-4 kids ages 3 and older can enjoy Count your Chickens. Includes: 1 game board, 1 mother hen with stand, 40 baby chick markers, 1 spinner and instructions. Game play is approximately 15 minutes.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
Count your Chickens – A Counting Game with Pluck! The baby chicks have flown the coop! In this game, which has won multiple awards including Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, players help Mother Hen collect her chicks and bring them back to the coop. Spin and move, count the number of spaces and collect that number of chicks. Take turns, but work together because if you collect all the chicks then everyone wins! Game includes 1 game board, 1 mother hen with stand, 40 baby chicks, 1 spinner and instructions for game play.
Children will learn:
– Taking Turns
– Following Directions
– Social Development
What’s a cooperative game? It’s a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun! Players work as a team against a common obstacle, not against each other.
Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN!
Cooperative Games foster:
– Non-stressful play situations
– Emotional development
– Shared decision making
– Creative problem solving
– A sense of community
– Positive self esteem
9. Learning Resources Fruity Fun Counters, Educational Counting & Sorting Toy, Set of 108
- Teach early math concepts with these colorful counters
- Master early academic standards such as grouping, sorting, patterning, classifying objects, and counting
- Tactilely-inviting, soft, rubber fruit counters encourage hands-on learning
- Set of 108 counters in 6 colors includes banana, grapes, orange, lemon, apple, and strawberry
- all packaged in a reusable plastic tub
- Ages 3+
Make learning early math concepts fun with these colorful fruit counters. Set of 72 counters in 6 colors includes banana, grapes, orange, lemon, apple, and strawberry. Counters come in six colors and are packaged in a reusable plastic tub. Suggested activities included.
10. Pressman Squiggly Worms – No Reading Required Color Matching and Counting Action Game, Multi Color, 5"
In this fun game, the worms move up and down as you try to find the ones that match your cards. Kids squirm with delight as they try to pull out the wiggling worms! Squiggly Worms is an action game with an educational value. Great for fine motor skills, color matching and counting. No batteries required (no reading required either). For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up.
From the Manufacturer
The worms move up and down as you try to find the ones that match your cards. For 2 to 4 players, ages 4 and up.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Counting Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!