We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt mini tablesaw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt mini tablesaw, you should not miss this article. dewalt mini tablesaw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dewalt mini tablesaw by our suggestions
710 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DW7451 Compact Table Saw Stand,
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
The DEWALT DW7451 compact table saw stand delivers the best of both worlds: solid construction for a safe work environment and a compact, folding design for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation. Integrated support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand. This stand is lightweight; it folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw. Backed by a 3-Year limited warranty.
2. DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand is designed for easy setup and break down with excellent stability. This stand is lightweight for enhanced mobility and portability. It features durable steel construction, and is designed for easy loading and unloading into and out of vehicle. Can be used with DWE7490X, DWE7491RS, DWE7499GD, DWE7480 and DW745.
3. Dewalt DW745 Table Saw Replacement Fence Assembly
DW745 Type 1, DW745 Type 2, DW745 Type 3
4. DEWALT D28715 14-Inch Quick-Change Chop Saw
- Plastic / Metal
- The item is DEWALT D28715 14-inch quick-change Chop saw
- Used for hand tools & tool Organizers, handsaws
- The product is manufactured in China
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 hp (maximum motor hp) motor provides more overload capacity
- Quick-Change blade change system lets users change wheels without a wrench
- Patented Quick-Fence tool-free, 45 degree adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
- Quick-Lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials
- Soft start extends gear and motor life, ergonomically designed handle
The Item is DEWALT D28715 14-inch quick-change chop saw. Used for hand tools & tool organizers, handsaws. The product is manufactured in china.
Quick, accurate crosscuts are easy to execute with the DEWALT 14-Inch Chop Saw featuring Quick-Change keyless wheel changes. The exclusive Quick-Lock Vise lets you secure materials fast, while the powerful 15 amp motor makes quick work of tough cuts. This saw also features convenient wheel changes and a portable, ergonomic design that’s easy on your body, so you can work smarter for longer.
Featuring a heavy-duty 15 amp motor that delivers a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm.
Cut rounds measuring 5 inches across and rectangular materials up to 4-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches. View larger.
Powerful, Easy-to-Handle Design for Versatility
Thanks to a 15 amp, 5.5-horsepower motor with overload protection and a no load speed of 4,000 rpm, this saw is powerful enough for tough applications. This DEWALT saw features a 14-inch wheel and can handle rounds that measure 5 inches across or rectangular materials as large as 4-1/2 by 6-1/2 inches. You can expect square, accurate cuts from this DEWALT saw.
This chop saw features an ergonomically designed D-shaped handle that allows you to position your hand comfortably, reducing user fatigue and increasing productivity and accuracy.
Convenient Features for Accurate Cuts
It’s the details that make this DEWALT saw an impressive, versatile addition to your tool collection. The DEWALT Quick-Lock Vise allows you to clamp a wide variety of materials quickly and securely, allowing for faster transitions and increased efficiency.
When it comes time to do more than make 90-degree cuts, a 45-degree pivoting fence allows for fast, accurate angle cuts. The saw’s steel base allows you to weld jigs or stops directly onto the base for a custom user experience that matches your most common applications.
In addition, the saw arm’s compression spring provides smoother movement and increased durability compared to arm setups that use torsion springs. An adjustable spark guard allows you to direct sparks away from your work area, protecting both your body and work surfaces.
Quick, Tool-Free Wheel Changes and Easy Transport
When it comes time to replace the abrasive wheel, the Quick-Change blade change system allows you to change wheels without a wrench. So you never waste valuable time looking for the right wrench to complete the job.
At just 21 inches long and weighing 39 pounds, this chop saw is compact and portable. An integrated top handle makes it easy to carry the saw from your workshop to your vehicle or from your vehicle to the jobsite. For added convenience and safety, a heavy-duty lock-down pin allows the saw head to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain.
This 14-inch chop saw with Quick-Change comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
D28715 DEWALT 14-Inch Chop Saw, 14-inch abrasive wheel, fence wrench, and tool-free flange system.
The Quick-Change blade change system allows you to change wheels without a wrench.
5. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
6. DEWALT DCS367B 20V Max XR Brushless Compact Reciprocating Saw, (Tool Only),
The DCS367B 20V max* XR Brushless compact Reciprocating saw, (tool only) features a compact and lightweight design to make your jobs easier. It has a variable speed trigger with 0-2900 SPM. It also offers a 1-1/8″ stroke length, a pivoting shoe to help stabilize as you cut, and a bright LED light which illuminates your working surface. This saw is designed for both wood and metal cutting. Specs: keyless 4-position blade Clamp, variable speed trigger, anti -slip comfort grip, weight at only 5 lbs, length at 14.5 inches. Backed by DEWALT’S 3 year limited warranty. Includes: 1) Dcs367 20V max* Reciprocating saw. Battery and charger sold separately
7. DEWALT DCS371P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Band Saw Kit
DEWALT DCS371P1 20V MAX Lithium Ion Band Saw Kit features a 2-1/2″ cut capacity, capable of cutting up to 2″ SCH 40 pipe. A centered handle position provides superior balance and ergonomics and allows for more accurate cuts and less user fatigue. It has an LED Work Light with 20 second delay that illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting, along with an integrated hang hook that allows user to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base. A blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking, and dual bearing blade guide rollers provide increased durability in the blade support system. Cutting speed: 570 fpm, Max cutting (round): 2.5″, Max cutting (square) 2.5″, Blade length: 32-7/8″. Applications include: Conduit up to 2″ dia., 1-5/8″ Unistrut, SCH 40 Pipe up to 2″, Threaded rod, Square & Rectangular Tubing, and Angle Iron.
8. DEWALT (DWE7491RS) 10-Inch Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity + DEWALT DW3215PT 10-Inch 60 Tooth ATB Crosscutting Saw Blade
- Your purchase includes One Dewalt Table Saw, 10″ 24-Tooth Carbide Blade, Rolling Stand, Push Stick, Miter Gauge, Rip Fence, 2x Blade Wrenches, Blade Guard Assembly manual + DEWALT DW3215PT 10-Inch 60 Tooth ATB Crosscutting Saw Blade
- Item dimensions – 31″ H x 24.5″ W x 31″ L
- Other Specs: Max Rip to Left of Blade – 22” | Max Rip to Right of Blade – 32-1/2” | Max Width of Dado – 13/16” | Arbor Size – 5/8” | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45° – 2-1/4” | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8” | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Features a 15.0A high torque Motor with the Power to cut pressure Treated lumber and hardwoods
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials – the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What’s in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
9. DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Standw/ DW3106P5 60-Tooth Crosscutting and 32-Tooth General Purpose 10-Inch Saw Blade Combo Pack
- Rack & Pinion Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2″ Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- 2-1/2-Inch Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- Best used for miter saw and slide miter saw jobs
10. DEWALT DWE357 12-Amp Compact Reciprocating Saw
- Compact design at only 14.5-Inch in length for easy access to tight areas and more flexibility of applications
- Lightweight and balanced for additional control at only 6.8-Pound
- Key-less lever-action blade clamp with 4-positions for additonal versatility
- Powerful 12-Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 0-3,000 SPM and a 1-1/8-Inch stroke lenght for fast and efficient cutting
The DEWALT DWE&S 10 Amp Compact Reciprocating saw has a compact design at only 14.5-Inch in length for easy access to tight areas and more flexibility of applications. It is lightweight and balanced for additional control at only 6.8-Pound. It has a key-less lever-action blade clamp with 4-positions for additional versatility and a powerful 10-Amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications. It has 0-3,000 SPM and a 1- 1/8-Inch stroke length for fast and efficient cutting. It has a overmolded soft grip on handle and in front boot area, that provides additional user comfort and reduces vibration and a variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed. The fixed/Pivoting Shoe provides leverage for different applications.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Mini Tablesaw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!