We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt mitering saw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt mitering saw, you should not miss this article. dewalt mitering saw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 dewalt mitering saw by our suggestions
854 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DW9152 6-1/2-Inch 36 Tooth Aluminum Cutting Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor
Engineered to optimize cutting for cordless saws, Steel carbide teeth. Ultra-thin kerf for fast cutting, Alternate face bevel tooth grind, .059" kerf, +3 degree hook angle.
From the Manufacturer
DeWalt DW9152 6-1/2-Inch 36 Tooth Aluminum Cutting Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor
2. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design — even against dust contamination for smooth retraction — along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the user’s line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What’s in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
3. Makita XSS02Z Circular Saw
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 6-1/2″ Circular saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (Tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2x material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
4. Makita XSH03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Bare Tool Only
- BL Motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4″ at 90Degree) and bevel capacity (0Degree- 50Degree)
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2″ Circular Saw (model XSH03Z, tool only, battery and charger sold separately) combines power and run-time for faster cutting and ripping – without the cord. The XSH03Z is equipped with Automatic Speed Change Technology, which adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance. The Makita BL Brushless Motor is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
5. MK Morse CSM14MB 14-Inch Dry-Cut Metal Cutting Saw
- 14-Inch dry cut metal cutting saw performs cutting without sparks, noise, smell or heat build up
- Powered by low-speed, high-torque 1,300 RPM motor
- ideal for pipe, angle iron, metal studs, conduit and tubing applications
- 72-tooth carbide blade cuts the metal instead of grinding it
- Includes safety guard, beveling vice, 6- and 8-millimeter hex wrenches, safety goggles, ear plugs and Metal Devil steel cutting blade
- On-board blade change wrench for convinent storage and reduced rick of loss
0 – 45 mitering vise. Plexiglass safety shield. Chip collection chamber. Retractable blade guard
M.K. Morse CSM14MB 14-Inch Dry-Cut Metal Cutting Saw
If you are an electrician, a heating and air conditioningprofessional, a mechanical contractor, or a residential handyman this M.K. MorseMetal Devil dry cut saw is all the tool you need to quickly and safely cut anymachinable metal. It is a must for every contractor. The Metal Devil is perfectfor doing framing projects or complex pipe fitting work. It cuts through steeland other tough metals as easily as a traditional circular saw blade cuts throughsoft pine. These devils cut faster, cut cooler, and cut longer than most thingsyou are used to seeing in industrial plants or at construction sites.
Cuts cooler: People are amazed to find how cool freshly cutmetal edges are after cutting. The unique metallurgy of the carbide tips meansthere is minimal heat transferred to the inner plate.
Cuts faster: M.K. Morse Metal Devil cutting system cuts muchfaster than traditional abrasive wheels. It can cut through 6 inches x ¼ inchthick steel in approximately 12 seconds.
Cuts Longer: M.K. Morse Metal Devil cutting system workstogether with blades that have a hardened steel inner plate that is a uniquecombination of tungsten carbide and titanium carbide tips brazed to the teeth.As a result, M.K. Morse Metal Devil cutting systems offer exceptional wearresistance and make more cuts than most other cutting systems.
The M.K. Morse Company warrants each new productmanufactured and sold by it or one its authorized distributors only againstdefects in workmanship and or materials under normal service, and properinstallation and use. This warrantee is limited to repair or replacement ofverified defective products and excludes any and all implied warranty ofmerchantability and all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from any use ofsaid products, including incidental and consequential damages. There are nowarranties which extend beyond the description on the face thereof. The provisionsof this warranty and limitation of liability shall not be modified in anyrespect except by a written document signed by an officer of the M.K. MorseCompany.
Whats in the box: Safety guard, mitering vice, 8 mm hex wrench, 6 mm hex wrench, safety gogles, ear plugs, M.K. Morse Metal Devil steel cutting blade M.K.Morse Metal Devil saw.
M.K. Morse CSM14MB 14-Inch Dry-Cut Metal Cutting Saw meets MC, ISO9002, and is CSA safety certified.
6. Steelmax SM-S-14-C Metal Cutting Chop Saw, 14"
7. DELTA Deluxe Miter Gauge
- This part is compatible with models including
- 34-710,34-440 (90C12580 THRU 95H98459),34-440 (88J00000),34-440 (95H98460 & HIGHER),34-440 (SN88J00001 THRU 90C12579)
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Delta
- This miter gauge assembly (part number 34-929) is for table saws
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This miter gauge assembly (part number 34-929) is for table saws. Miter gauge assembly 34-929 guides the work piece as it’s being cut. The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. Follow the instructions in the owner’s manual when installing this part. For Delta.
8. Makita XMT03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool, Tool Only
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 20 minutes of continuous run time
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2Degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Tool-less clamp system for fast accessory installation
Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a range of applications, and the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool (model XMT03Z, tool only) delivers corded speed and power without the cord. The XMT03Z is engineered with additional features like reduced vibration and lower noise for improved performance, and is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. The Makita 18V LXT battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XMT03Z delivers up to 20 minutes of run time with Makita’s fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately). The variable speed control dial (6,000 – 20,000 OPM) and soft start feature enable the user to match the speed to the application with more control, and the 3.2 degree oscillation angle is engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding. The XMT03Z has a small diameter barrel grip for improved handling, a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button, and adapters to fit most competitive accessories. The XMT03Z is engineered for a range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class cordless multi-tool.
9. Milescraft 1405 Crown45 Crown Molding Jig for Miter Saws
- Innovative “right side up” cutting orientation – no more thinking upside down and backwards, cut crown molding the way it will be placed on the wall
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders included – cuts common molding spring angles
- Indented cutting face for use with special dentil style detailed molding
- Collapsible design for compact storage
- Wide cutting surface handles all crown moldings between 2 and 5-1/2 inches
Milescraft Crown45 crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done. There is no more “Upside Down and Backwards” thinking when cutting. Innovative “right-side-up” cutting orientation, novice and professional alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time. With the Crown45, crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
From the Manufacturer
The Milescraft 1405 Crown45 crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done. With its innovative “right-side up” cutting orientation, novice and pro alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time. Gone are the days of thinking upside down and backwards, with this jig the crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall. Use the included angle finders to determine the spring angle of your molding, adjust the Crown45 to the appropriate angle, and you are ready to cut! An indented cutting surface allows for special dentil styled moldings and a collapsible design allows for compact storage.
10. Big Horn 14600 3/4" x 3/8" Standard Track Miter Gauge
Big Horn 14600 3/4″ x 3/8″ standard track Miter gauge. This precision Miter gauge improves the accuracy and safety when cross cutting or mitering. The slide bar has a locking Washer that fits snugly into an aluminum track with a matching Groove. Features: precise and safe push knob for making mitered cuts on a Tablesaw steel bar can fit in any standard 3/4″ x 3/8″ Miter slot includes pin stop for easy adjustments to the most common angles at 0°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 67.5° & 90°
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Mitering Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!