We spent many hours on research to finding enclosed mid range speakers, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best enclosed mid range speakers, you should not miss this article. enclosed mid range speakers coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 enclosed mid range speakers by our suggestions
876 reviews analysed
1. JBL GTO609C Premium 6.5-Inch Component Speaker System – Set of 2
- Carbon-injected plus one cones are larger than others in their size class, meaning they move more air and make more bass
- Soft-dome tweeters feature oversized voice coils for greater heat dissipation and higher power handling resulting in smooth, fatigue free highs
- The patented i-mount system allows unparalleled flexibility whether you flush- or Surface-mount your component tweeters
- A dual-level tweeter volume adjustment helps compensate for less-than-perfect speaker placement, and can even be set to suit your personal listening preference and musical taste
- Low-impedance, three-ohm speakers compensate for the undersized wires found in many of today’s cars, and make the most of every watt your car stereo can deliver
Brand new in Box!
2. Polk Audio RC80i 2-way Premium In-Ceiling 8" Round Speakers, Set of 2 Perfect for Damp and Humid Indoor/Outdoor Placement – Bath, Kitchen, Covered Porches (White, Paintable Grille)
- HEAR SEAMLESS AUDIO QUALITY AND POLK’S EXCELLENT SOUND REPRODUCTION with these timbre-matched overhead speakers that elevate the sound quality, DELIVERING DEPTH OF MUSIC AND CLEAR, CRISP DIALOGUE. ADD TO YOUR EXISTING HOME THEATER SYSTEM or build your own Polk collection, and enjoy the SAME GREAT POLK SURROUND SOUND EVERYWHERE
- EXPERIENCE MORE BALANCED AND LIFELIKE SOUND THAT YOU WILL LOVE! Equipped with an 8 Inch dynamic-balance woofer that gives you a fuller bass and a 1 Inch metalized soft dome tweeter that adds more depth and detail to your music. For higher strength and rigidity, the speakers feature a mineral-filled polymer cone and strong composite driver baskets that firmly align the moving parts, creating a wider dispersion for EVEN-SOUND COVERAGE throughout the rooms
- THE RUBBER SEAL DRIVES better response and PREVENTS MOISTURE ACCESS, a key feature for USE IN A BATHROOM, KITCHEN, SAUNA AND COVERED PORCH
- OUT OF THE BOX AND RECESSED INTO THE CEILING – no mess, no extra assembly – in three simple steps you can QUICKLY AND EASILY INSTALL these speakers. Our paintable aluminum grille comes in a powder-coated white shade
- leave it as is or spray paint the grille to MATCH WITH YOUR EXISTING INTERIOR and virtually make it disappear
- NEARLY 5 DECADES OF POLK’s UNWAVERING COMMITMENT, RELIABILITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP has made it one of the most trusted names in audio speakers. With our advanced technology, engineering and innovation, we produce the BEST IN SOUND SYSTEMS AND SPEAKERS so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART.Woofer Composition:Polypropylene
The Polk Audio RC80i 2-way in-ceiling loudspeaker delivers incredible stereo sound to any room in your home from speakers you can barely see, without using any floor or shelf space. The RC80i is easy to install, requiring only that you cut a hole, feed the wires through, and simply drop the speaker in. It is held in place by rotating cams that safely secure the speaker with no extra assembly or mess. Once installed, the paintable grille and flange allows this in-ceiling speaker to virtually disappear in the room The Polk RC80i uses an eight-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone with a rubber surround that outlasts cheaper foam surrounds, as well as a one-inch metalized soft dome tweeter with a 15-degree swivel mount. This makes the tweeter aimable for direct high frequency control that ensures spacious imaging with amazing clarity. The sound is well-balanced in any listening position, even off-axis. Constructed of rust resistant hardware and durable, moisture resistant materials, the RC80i is safe for use in bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, or even under outdoor eaves. The RC80i features strong composite driver baskets that keep moving parts in rigid alignment, and a wide-dispersion design for even sound-coverage throughout large rooms. This in-ceiling loudspeaker is timbre-matched to the Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless, enveloping imaging when used in a home theater system. Compatible with 8 Ohm amplifiers
The Polk Audio RC80i 2-way In-ceiling Speaker delivers incredible stereo sound to any room in your home from speakers you can barely see, without using any floor or shelf space. The RC80i is easy to install, requiring only that you cut a hole, feed the wires through, and simply drop the speaker in where it is held in place by rotating cams that safely secure the speaker with no extra assembly or mess. Once installed, the paintable grille and flange allows this in-ceiling speaker to virtually disappear in the room.
The Polk RC80i utilizes a eight-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone with a rubber surround that outlasts cheaper foam surrounds, as well as a one-inch ring-radiator tweeter with a 15-degree swivel mount. The swivel-mounted tweeter is aimable for direct high frequency control that ensures spacious imaging with amazing clarity, and well-balanced sound in any listening position, even off-axis listening positions, rather than in just a small sweet spot.
Constructed of rust resistant hardware and durable, moisture resistant materials, the RC80i is safe for use in bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, or even under outdoor eaves, and a glass-filled composite baffle that provides a dense, acoustically inert platform for the speaker’s high end components. This unit features strong composite driver baskets that keep moving parts in rigid alignment, a wide-dispersion design for even sound-coverage throughout even large rooms, and a wall-distance toggle switch that flattens frequency response when installation requires placement near a corner or adjacent wall. The RC80i also features a tweeter-level switch that lets you tailor the highs for your room acoustics, and is timbre-matched to the Polk Audio Monitor Series for seamless, enveloping imaging when used in a home theater system.
What’s in the Box
RC80i speakers (pair), 2 grilles, 2 cardboard templates with paint masks, owner’s manual, and registration card.
3. Polk Audio DB522 DB+ Series 5.25" Coaxial Speakers with Marine Certification, Black
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP55 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs—you name it
- Cut out Diameter – 4.76″ Bottom Mount – 2.01″ Top Mount – 1.74″
Polk Audio Speaker | DB522 DB+ Series 5.25” Coaxial Speakers with Marine Certification | Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs
4. JVC CS-J620 300W 6.5" CS Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers, Set of 2
300W 6.5″ CS Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers. Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz. Top-mount Depth: 1-23/32″. Sensitivity: 92dB. 4 ohms impedance. Black ABS Composite Grills.
5. Pioneer TS-F1634R 6.5" 200W 2-Way Speakers
6. Pioneer TS-A1680F 6.5" 350 Watt 4-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
7. Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers with Powerful Bass (Pair, Black) | All-Weather Durability | Broad Sound Coverage | Speed-Lock Mounting System
- CREATED TO LIVE AND PLAY OUTDOORS, your Atrium Speakers can be installed in any open space—by a pool, in the patio or a sunroom, or tucked away somewhere in the backyard. They will deliver EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT SOUND
- WIDER SOUND DISPERSION & SURPRISINGLY POWERFUL BASS driven by a 4 1/2″ mineral filled Dynamic Balance polymer cone and a 3/4″ anodized aluminum dome tweeter with rubber surround. 80W power CUTS THROUGH LOUD, JARRING BACKGROUND NOISES
- Recognized as ONE OF THE BEST-LOOKING OUTDOOR SPEAKERS, Polk Atrium 4 speakers come with a steeply-angled baffle design filling open spaces with big full-range sound! The outer profile EASILY BLENDS INTO THE CORNERS OF THE OUTDOOR WALLS
- ONE-CLICK SPEED-LOCK MOUNTING BRACKET offers EASY, ANTI-SLIP ONE-HANDED INSTALLATION allowing you to mount these speakers vertically or horizontally, to deliver the best possible sound in a variety of situations. Simply mount the swiveling C-bracket
- THE SPEAKER FOR ALL SEASONS – it’s rugged durability, high environmental endurance and superior quality has helped Polk Outdoor Speakers earn the all-weather Certification. EFFORTLESSLY WITHSTANDS EXTREME TEMPERATURES AND HEAVY RAIN year after year
8. 2-Way Custom Component Speaker System – 6.5” 400 Watt Component with Electroplated Steel Basket, Butyl Rubber Surround & 40 Oz Magnet Structure – Wire Installation Hardware Set Included – Pyle PLG6C
- 6.5″ MID-BASS SPEAKERS: The 6.5-inch woofer features an eye-catching yellow color poly injection cone. Non-fatiguing butyl rubber surround keeps your speakers secure and ensures that the product will last for a long period of time
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: Listening to good music while on the road has never been this good. The component audio speaker has high-temperature ASV voice coil which provides the richest sound, ensuring low distortion and providing an open sound stage
- HEAVY DUTY COMPONENT: The 40 oz magnet structure, special electroplated steel basket, and 0.5″ silk dome tweeter are what power these speakers and allow for a 90 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response. It features standard 6.5″ size that fits OEM locations
- MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Allows 3 mounting options – flush, surface or angle. This 4 ohm component also features a mounting depth of 2.65″, ensuring your speakers will stay in place
- WIRING KIT INCLUDED: This audio speaker compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. Includes grills, wires and mounting hardware. Midrange tweeter helps to provide smooth &
- loud sound
- 400-watt 2-way custom component system includes pair of woofers, tweeters, and crossovers
- 6.5-inch woofers with yellow poly injection cones and butyl rubber surrounds
- 0.5-inch silk dome tweeters with neodymium magnets and multiple mounting options
- Pair of passive crossover networks with 12 dB/octave slope
- 50 Hz to 22 kHz overall frequency response
9. Kenwood KFC-6966S Speaker 3-Way Automotive Speaker
Give your car The quality Kenwood sound you’re used to with this 6×9 3-way speaker with 400 watt peak power handling.
10. KICKER CS Series CSC5 5.25-Inch Car Audio Speaker with Woofers, Yellow (2 Pack)
- Features EVC technology for improved woofer performance
- Includes 2 5.25-inch coaxial speakers with 0.5-inch tweeters for rich sound detail
- Neodymium tweeter magnets let you ramp up the volume at high frequencies
- UV-treated polyester woofer surround resists heat and sunlight
- Made to fit most cars
CS-Series 5-1/4-Inch Coaxial Speakers are an excellent upgrade from factory speakers. A significant upgrade from your factory sound, the stamped-steel framework supports a rigid polypropylene cone with EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology for the best sonic quality. Using zero-protrusion PEI tweeters with neodymium magnets, you get the clarity you need without interfering with factory grilles. These CS speakers work best with 75 watts of continuous power.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Enclosed Mid Range Speakers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!