Finding your suitable readers for lenovo y50 fan is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for lenovo y50 fan including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
948 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Quiet Set Whole Room Tower Fan
- OSCILLATING REMOTE CONTROL TOWER FAN: The Honeywell QuietSet tower fan provides powerful whole room cooling with quiet operation, oscillation and automatic shut-off timer. 5 levels of sound and power settings let you choose what’s best for your environment
- QUIET COOLING: Honeywell’s QuietSet line of fans are quiet and powerful, so you’ll feel the fan’s cooling power with less sound
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Using fans for air circulation in your home can help increase your comfort, and help reduce energy costs as well. Honeywell carries a range of tower fans, floor fans, and oscillating fans — find one for every room in the house
- HONEYWELL FANS: The right fan helps cool you off and improves airflow in your room or home. Give your air conditioner and wallet a break by using fans to help reduce your energy consumption and costs. Honeywell carries a variety of fans to meet your home needs
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve air circulation and energy savings in your home, bedroom or office with Honeywell fans
Honeywell Quiet Set whole room Tower fan with 5 speed powerful, quiet whole room cooling. Auto-dim lights reduce to 50Percent brightness after 15 seconds. Touch button electronic Quiet Set controls. Refer to the user manual for troubleshooting steps. Room size Medium
2. AmazonBasics Air-Circulator Floor Fan
An Amazon Brand
3. Lasko 3300 20″ Wind Machine Fan With 3 Energy-Efficient Speeds – Features Pivoting Head for Directional Air Flow
- 3 High Performance Speeds – makes this fan ideal for the bedroom, living room, kitchen, or home office. The quiet yet powerful motor provides a cooling breeze throughout the room.
- Energy Efficient Operation – with five blades and 3 fan speeds this 20 inch fan provides a cooling breeze without driving up electric bills. Use in the cool weather to bring in fresh air and use in hot weather to ventilate.
- Built-in Carry Handle – makes this fan convenient and portable for use in the home or home office. The built-in carry handle allows you to easily move the fan from one location to another with a single hand.
- Fully Assembled – means you’ll be able to use your fan right of the box. Just plug the fan into a wall outlet and adjust the speed using the dial. There’s no stand or blades to assemble.
Lasko’s Wind Machine features 3 high-performance speeds, providing energy-efficient operation with a pivoting head for directional air power.
Additional features include:
- 3 high performance speeds
- Pivots to direct air flow & circulation
- Built-in carry handle
- Fully assembled
4. Lasko 1827 18″ Elegance & Performance Adjustable Pedestal Fan, Black – Features Oscillating Movement Tilt-back Fan Head
- 3 Quiet, Energy-Efficient Speeds – allows this free standing pedestal fan to provide a cooling breeze around the home or home office. With a portable design, this fan is ideal for the bedroom, living room, or near your desk. Low, medium, and high speed make this fan well suited around the whole house.
- Adjustable Height &
- Tilt-back Head – give you the ability to direct the cooling air right where you need it. The fan’s stand or pedestal, adjusts up or down changing the fan’s height from 38 to 54.5 inch while the tilt-back head lets you aim the air towards the floor, ceiling, or anywhere in between.
- Widespread Oscillation – describes the action of the fan head moving from side to side to blow air throughout the area. Oscillation allows for the fan to provide ventilation for a wide area. This makes the fan great for large rooms.
- Blue Plug Patented Safety Fuse Technology – this built-in safety feature places a fuse directly in the plug of the power cord. If the fuse detects a potentially hazardous electrical fault it will cut off electric current to the fan, preventing a potential safety hazard.
- Simple No Tools Assembly – means you’ll have your fan assembled in no time. Simply follow the included instructions to assemble the base mount to the extension pipe, fan blades and grill and you’re done.
5. Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Computer Touch – 59444165 – Black – 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4720HQ (2.60GHz 1600MHz 6MB)
Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Computer Touch – 59444165 – Black – 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4720HQ (2.60GHz 1600MHz 6MB),Windows 8.1 64,15.6″ FHD LED AntiGlare Backlit Multitouch (1920×1080),NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB,16.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz,512GB SSD
6. Lenovo Y50 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1) – 59426255
The Lenovo Y50 Touch is a high-performance notebook combining a Full HD resolution display with features like premium audio, latest processor and graphics technology, making it the ideal touchscreen gaming laptop pc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016
I’ve been using that laptop for 6 months, the battery life is horrible, so you cannot take it out anywhere and I did not. It became pretty much a desktop. But that’s not the end of the story.
After 4 months I started hearing a noise whenever I open it,but didn’t pay much attention and yesterday I opened it as normal and my hinge finally broke. After little research I found out that it’s well known issue with these laptops, and it’s described in thousands of comments. just google “lenovo y50 hinge problem”.
It’s definitely manufacturerdefect, but they won’t accept that – I called customer service but the technical representative said that they don’t have any issues with those laptops, so they won’t cover it.
I’m very disappointed and definitely will stay away from anything made by Lenovo. It’s not a cheap laptop to have such kind of issues.
But hey s*** happens at least they should be honest about their mistakes with customers who trusted them once, of course,if they care about their customers.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016
I’m glad I waited to review, because, honestly? I wouldn’t recommend this computer, or even this brand, to anyone at this point. While the computer itself runs just fine, the hardware has been steadily breaking with each passing day.
I initially decided on this computer because I had a thinkpad before this, which, while broken to the point that I couldn’t even use it by the time I was done with it, lasted me years, even when I got it secondhand, refurbished by IBM. When I was shopping for a new one, this laptop met most of my requirements, including the full keyboard and screen size.
The first issue I noticed was rather early on, shortly after I got it; A fan on the inside, for whatever reason, makes a sound like it’s being pressed on. It’s loud enough to get annoying if I don’t have headphones in. But it’s something I could ignore, for the most part.
But then, a few months ago, the right click just stopped working properly. I have to push down rather hard to get it to work, and sometimes even that doesn’t pan out, so I’ve been reduced to only the double-tap clicking method, or using a mouse. It makes clicking and dragging almost impossible.
Around the same time, the right side of the plastic that protects the hinges began popping out for no apparent reason. It get’s caught on the top right edge of the keyboard part, and when that happens, I have no choice but to force it open, and it makes an awful cracking sound. I’ve been fearing that it would snap part of the plastic protector, and sure enough, a bit of the plastic snapped off a few days ago, though I’ve had it taped in place to the best of my ability to limit how much the part could displace itself.
Yes.Taped. I am to the point that I’ve begun taping my $1000 laptop to try and keep it from falling apart. I’m afraid that the screen itself is going to start coming up. And I’m the sort of person that takes a LOT of care with my laptops. I’ve never dropped it, never pulled it open too forcefully (until it started breaking and forcing me to,) never grabbed it by the screen; I don’t even use the touch screen.
It’s just frustrating, because I do like the computer itself; It runs quickly, I’ve never had issues with malware, I like the full keyboard, and I even like the display. But I invested in this expecting it to last me a few years, and I’ll be lucky if I even make it one and half before some serious piece of hardware breaks for no reason. Seriously, just skip it. If you’re paying this much for a computer, get a better one.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017
I really like this computer until one time, the left hinge of the screen connection just completely came undone. It still worked, I just could not closer the laptop and therefore, could not transport it. I wondered what I must have done to cause this. Turns out, this is a very common issue that is caused in the factory production and when I called customer service to have the laptop repaired, they knew what it was and repaired it right away because it was under warranty… but they didn’t change anything about the assembly. You can see where this is going. I get the laptop back, and a few months later (by this point the warranty had passed), the top half of the screen turned a shade of green, and I could no longer see red colors in that half. It was another common issue, and they knew about it as soon as I described it. I called customer service and they could not fix it. They tried to "escalate my case." but it was not allowed. I lived with it by plugging the laptop into a monitor when I needed it for my design work. Mind you, this is the screen breaking that THEY fixed a short while ago. I was doing hardly anything to this laptop. Never dropped it, and kept it in a protective case.
Now it comes full circle; the left hinge fell apart again. I called customer service and they would not help me because they didn’t view it as a "factory issue," even though it clearly was judging by the fact that it happened twice after it was in the factory. They will not fix it, and I’ll have to buy a new laptop despite the fact that this one actually runs quite well. The laptop itself runs fine despite a lackluster battery life, but the faulty hardware has completely ruined my experience with this product. I rely on this laptop for my professional work, and it completely let me down.
If you care about having quality products and quality business transactions, DO NOT ever buy a Lenovo product. They are clearly a company with no class, and they should be ashamed that they let such a faulty product go out into the hands of a poor college student twice while they smugly denied any blame for their own issues. I’m a designer, and the designers at Lenovo were clearly not doing their jobs and should be fired. The customer service members were kind enough, they just clearly had terrible orders from their upper management who clearly have no connection to the quality of their product as long as schmucks like us keep buying them to avoid the high prices of an apple computer. Unbelievable.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on November 1, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on September 17, 2015
7. 2PX5137 - HP EliteBook 8570p C6Z58UT 15.6quot; LED Notebook - Intel - Core i5 i5-3320M 2.6GHz - Platinum
- The HP EliteBook 8570p blends modern design and precision engineering, yielding a beautiful product with a platinum color finish.
- The business rugged design means this laptop can withstand the rigors of business travel. Additionally, the HP EliteBook 8570p passes rigorous MIL-STD 810G testing for vibration, dust, altitude, temperature and drops.
- Take it with you. With a 15.6-inch diagonal HD display and a starting weight approximately 5.75 lbs., you can easily take this notebook to meetings down the hall or around the world.Specifications
- Operating system - Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro)
- Processor - Intel Core i5-3220M (2.60 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
Corporate Elite. Optimized for Windows 7 & 8 Pro, this premier notebook offers a 15.6-inch diagonal display. The business rugged design, graphics choices, powerful processing and smooth audio quality are sure to impress.
Features Standard memory - 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM Internal drives - 500GB 7200 rpm SATA II Optical drive - DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL Display - 15.6-inch HD LED-backlit anti-glare (1366 x 768) Graphic card - Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 Integrated camera - 720p HD webcam Network interface - 10/100/1000 Wireless - 802.11a/b/g/n, HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR Ports - 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 eSATA/USB, 1 1394a, DisplayPort, VGA, Microphone in, Headphone out, RJ-45, RJ-11 Battery type - 6-cell Li-Ion battery (up to 8 hours and 15 minutes) Warranty - HP Services offers limited 3-year standard parts and labor warranty Weight - Starting at 5.75 lbs. (Starting at 2.61 kg) Dimensions (W x D x H) - 14.72 x 9.86 x 1.34 in (37.4 x 25.1 x 3.4 cm)
8. HP Elitebook 840 G5 - 14" FHD - i5-8350U Quad Core - 8 GB RAM - 256 SSD - Windows 10 Pro 64, 14-14.99 inches
- Intel i5-8350U (1.7Hz w/Turbo, 6MB L3 Cache) Processor
- Intel HD 620 Graphics
- 14 inch FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED UWVA for HD Webcam slim
- Ram: 8 GB DDR4 (2400)
- SSD: 256GB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Spill Resistant Keyboard
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Active SmartCard
- 50whr Battery life
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Ultra-slim, precision-crafted aluminum laptop with a narrow border display goes anywhere, and looks great doing it. Beautifully crafted with the modern professional in mind, the highly secure and manageable HP EliteBook 840 offers powerful collaboration tools, so you can be as productive as ever, on the go or at the office.
9. Lenovo Legion Y545 15.6" Gaming Laptop, i7-9750H, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti
With its thin bezels, the Legion Y545 laptop packs more than two million pixels into a near-edgeless 15.6” FHD display. Combined with a 60Hz refresh rate, 300 nits of brightness, 72% Color Gamut, and an IPS antiglare screen, this laptop brings your favorite games to life. Enjoy immersive gameplay on the go.
10. HQYXGS Desk Fan Powerful Air Circulator Turbo Fan 35Db Quiet Fan for Sleeping Remote Control Whole Room Cooling Fan
- Environmentally friendly ABS material, high quality material protects the environment, protects itself and lasts longer
- Intelligent control + remote control, sensitive touch, convenient and worry-free
- remote control, you can adjust the indoor
- Bottom aromatherapy box design, can be put into perfume or essential oil, with the soft wind scattered into the room, beautify the air
- Removable back cover, tower fan cover can be easily disassembled, easy to clean, regular cleaning, avoid secondary pollution
- Noise reduction process, 40db running sound quiet sleep, intelligent timing, sleep until dawn, suitable for living room bedroom office
Keep cool with the streamlined Oscillating Tower Fan equipped with 3 speed-settings and oscillation for wide area coverage. Designed for living room and bedroom use with oscillation feature and a remote control to provide convenient, cooling effect.
Screen automatically put out
Bass noise reduction
Oscillation for wide area coverage.
Top-mounted control panel
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Y50 Fan for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!