Nowadays, there are so many products of line voltage cooling wall thermostat in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for line voltage cooling wall thermostat in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings line voltage cooling wall thermostat which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
505 reviews analysed
1. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
2. KING K101 Single Pole Line Voltage Thermostat 120Volt/240Volt, White
The K101 & K102 Series thermostats have a larger, more sensitive, mechanical bi-metal sensor that improves temperature accuracy to ± 3° F. This feature achieves a better comfort level with a reduced temperature swing as compared to economy models. Modem appearance with large knob for easy adjustments. No ground wire required, making installation fast and easy. Now That’s Smart!
3. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
4. Wireless Programmable Thermostat Plug, Hycency Automatic Heating & Cooling Outlet Thermostat Wireless Temperature Controller Built in Temp Sensor with Remote Control LCD Display (1 Pcs)
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT: Programming the thermostat via the remote control, control distance reaches 66ft in the open area. With heating and cooling mode, thermostat allows you to program at temperature range 32-158℉(0-70℃).
- SAVE MONEY: This thermostat will help make your home not only Comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat can save energy costs on heating or cooling. It saves energy by adjusting the temperature.
- INSTALLATION: No installation or wiring, just plug thermostat into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you’re ready to go. You can move thermostat plug to your desired position, convenient and flexible.
- EASY TO USE: Automatic matching remote control and thermostat plug. select the heating or cooling mode via the remote control and set the target temperature. Accurate temperature control of ±1℃ for consistent comfort. Choice of ℉ or ℃ temperature display on LCD.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: 3-Prong thermostat plug with grounded terminal, recoverable overload short circuit and maximum load current up to 15A. Suitable for attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater.
5. Johnson Controls T26S-18C Line Voltage Wall Thermostat, Heating and Cooling, Single-Pole, Double-Throw, 40-90 Degree F Temperature Range
6. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
7. Honeywell Thermostat Line Voltage Snap Action
8. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
9. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
10. HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Line Voltage Cooling Wall Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!