890 reviews analysed
1. TSI Supercool V32 Automotive Accessories, 32. Fluid_Ounces
2. Robinair 13203 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart (Pack of 12), 384. Fluid_Ounces, 12 Pack
- Genuine Robinair Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil is engineered to maintain viscosity at higher running temperatures
- Carefully bottled and quality tested to ensure minimal moisture content
- Excellent cold temperature properties for easier starting
- Maximizes vacuum pump life when used in Robinair and other high vacuum pumps
- 12 pack of 1 quart bottles
3. Robinair (13119) Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil, Pack of 1
- Engineered to maintain maximum viscosity at high running temperatures and to improve cold weather starts
- Laboratory tests prove that Robinair oil is more thermally stable in comparison to other leading brands which means it resists breaking down due to heat for a longer period of time
- Lower moisture content than other oils
4. Robinair 13204 Premium High Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Gallon
5. FJC 2200 Vacuum Pump Oil – 1 Quart
6. Lotyes Oil Change Pump Extractor, DC 12V 60W Diesel Fluid Oil Quick Extract Transfer Pump Scavenge Suction Kit for Car, Boat, Motorbike, Truck, RV, ATV and Other Vehicles
- Efficient Extraction Pump: To pump your motor oil properly, please start the vehicle to heat up the oil (to 40~60 degrees)about 15 minutes! Otherwise, the oil change pump may have low suction or jammed. Lotyes oil change pump replaces manual operation and works by connecting the clamps to the vehicles 12V battery. It’s high efficiency, rapid and saving effort.
- Clean and Tidy: An ideal equipment for quick and clean oil changes. No more mess tools needed, the hoses and hose clamps in the package can prevent leakage during the extraction process.
- Easy installation: Install the oil extractor inlet and outlet hose, tighten the hose clamps, connect the power clamps to the vehicles battery and switch the button on.
- Versatility: This oil transfer pump can change engine oil and diesel for cars, boat, motorbike, truck, RV and ATV and Other Vehicles. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN NOT USE TO EXTRACT WATER, GEARBOX OIL OR FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS(SUCH AS FUEL,PETROL,GASOLINE,ETC).
- What You Get: Lotyes oil extractor pump, outlet hose, inlet hose, hose clamps, battery clamps, user guide. We are certain that you will love the design and high quality of the product. Because you are our number 1 priority, we are offering premium customer support and money-back service for a risk-free purchase.
7. OEMTOOLS 24389 Manual Fluid Extractor 179.2 Ounces
- MULTIPURPOSE EXTRACTOR: Designed to extract engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines and industrial machinery.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Extracts oil, power steering fluid and low-viscosity fluids, such as water and coolant.
- EASY-TO-USE: Includes 5 feet of flex hose and (2) specialized dipstick adapters to extract fluids directly from the dipstick tube.
- MINIMIZE CLEAN-UP TIME: 1.4 Gallon fluid reservoir features a dependable single-piece construction to drastically reduce oil and fluid spills during fluid maintenance jobs.
- OVERFLOW PROTECTION: Shut-off valve prevents fluids from overflowing.
The OEMTOOLS fluid Evacuator has a 1.4 gallon (5.6 Quarts) reservoir with hand operated pump to tackle Big jobs and can be used to extract most fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, power steering fluid.
8. VacMaster 978231 1 Quart Oil for VacMaster
This high performance oil is easy to replace and ensures your VacMaster a long life. This oil is a non‐detergent, synthetic blend that is designed to extend the life of your vacuum packaging chamber machine and to keep your machine running smoothly. For use with VacMaster Chamber Sealers with an oil pump: VP215, VP320, VP321, VP325, VP330, VP540 and VP545.Model #: 978231 6054024
9. Mobil Vacuum Pump Oil, 1 qt.
10. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oil For Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!