Finding your suitable readers for raw food apricot kernels is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for raw food apricot kernels including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
907 reviews analysed
1. Apricot Kernels/Seeds (1 Pound / 454 grams) Hunza Gold Bitter Certified Organic Raw
- General consumption: 3 to 5 kernels per day, unless stated otherwise by a nutritionist/ health care professional
- Our fresh, high quality, naturally-dried, certified organic extremely bitter apricot seeds are non-GMO, they are RAW and FRESH ! They have not been pasteurized, steamed or cooked in
- Approximately 500 Apricot kernels per every half pound – that is a lot of Apricot nutrition for months to come!
- Our apricot kernels are bitter, just as the nature intended them to be. We only sell high-quality kernels to ensure you keep coming back for more healthy goodness!
- Comes in re-sealable bag for easy access and storage!
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Raw Food Apricot Kernels, Apricot Kernels/Seeds (1 Pound / 454 grams) Hunza Gold Bitter Certified Organic Raw would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Apricot Kernels/Seeds (1 Pound / 454 grams) Hunza Gold Bitter Certified Organic Raw was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Apricot Kernels/Seeds (1 Pound / 454 grams) Hunza Gold Bitter Certified Organic Raw would be the Best Raw Food Apricot Kernels for Money.
2. Ziba Foods Superseed Superfood Naturally
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT: Since its inception, Ziba has maintained a constant focus on supporting and improving the role of women in Afghan society. Ziba’s workforce in both management and staff positions is 80% female.
- APRICOT KERNELS: Found inside the pit (stone) of every apricot, these superseeds resemble small almonds.
- NATURAL SUPERFOOD: Our Organic Dry Roasted Sweet Apricot Kernels are a natural source of protein, calcium, fiber, and Omega-3 fats.
- A SUPERIOR KERNEL: Unlike bitter varieties of apricot kernels, Ziba Foods sweet apricot kernels come from Bamyan and contain only trace levels of Amygdalin, making them a safer superfood!
- GREAT FOR SNACKING: A great healthy snack for adults and for kids, bake into granola or use as a topping for breakfast dishes, salads or desserts.
Found inside the pit (stone) of every apricot, this superseed resembles a small roasted almond. Our sweet apricot kernels come from Bamyan and are an excellent source of protein, calcium, fiber, and Omega-3 fats. Afghan sweet apricot kernels (unlike bitter varieties) contain only trace levels of Amygdalin, making them a perfect superfood for salads, snacking, baking, and as a topping on sweet and savory dishes.
3. Eat Well Premium Foods Apricot
- NATURAL SOURCE OF AMGDALIN & LAETRIL : Amygdalin is a naturally occurring substance found in apricot kernels
- RAW APRICOT KENELS: The apricot kernel is the seed from inside the apricot stone. It is obtained by cracking open and removing the hard stone shell.
- NATURAL SOURCE OF B17 :Bitter apricot seeds contain the highest density of consumable B17 in a naturally occurring food. In addition to their potent B17 power, they also contain a multitude of additional nutrients that support health in diverse manners.
- RICH IN FIBER: Apricot seeds are composed of 5% fiber per seed! Because they are rich in fiber, consuming them may help to support digestive health.
- Eat Well Premium Foods – Bitter Apricot Kernels 1 Pound / Import from Turkey – All Natural and Raw
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Eat Well Premium Foods Apricot has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Eat Well Premium Foods Apricot is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Eat Well Premium Foods Apricot easily gets the award of Best Raw Food Apricot Kernels Under 100$.
4. US Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, USDA Certified Organic,100% Pure & Natural, Cold Pressed Virgin, Unrefined in Amber Glass Bottle w/Glass Eyedropper for Easy Application (4 oz (115 ml))
- children and well suited to use on all skin types
- Well known as an effective emollient as it is easily absorbed into the skin and helps promote skin softness and elasticity
- Rich in essential fatty acids(oleic and linoleic acid), vitamin A &
- puffiness around the eyes. Also improves hair growth as it stimulates the hair follicles
- Light and gentle enough to use on babies &
- No Fillers, No Dilutions, No Paraben, No Alcohol, No Fragrance, No Additives or Chemicals. Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified
- Manufactured in US Organic’s own FDA-registered, GMP-certified and USDA certified facility where meets or exceed all municipal and government standards.
- E so it promotes healthy skin and hair as it contains excellent rehydrating properties. Good source of treatment for dry scalp, dandruff, scalp irritations, helps reduce blackheads, freckles, blemishes, wrinkles, dark circles &
5. Organic Apricot Unpasteurized Preservatives Resealable
- Packed In USA
- ORGANIC BITTER APRICOT SEEDS: Fresh, Raw, Unpasteurized, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified
- PACKED WITH VITAMINS: Our Organic Bitter Apricot Seeds are in their natural form and not processed by steam or treated with any chemicals/preservatives.
- HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS: Naturally grown. Follows all international food grade standards. Packed in the USA. Certified USDA Organic Bitter Apricot Seeds.
- Storage Instruction: Seal your pouch after opening to keep freshness locked in. Refrigeration is recommended.
Organic Apricot Kernels are sun-dried and unpasteurized.
6. Certified Seeds My Power Vitamins
- GROWN FOR PERFECTION: While you won’t be disappointed by the rich levels of B17 in each apricot kernel, did you also know that each one is also host to the vitamins A, B1, B15, C? As well as healthy omegas 3 and 6? It’s true! And to maintain these levels, you need apricots that were grown in an eco-ideal climate. Turkey has one of the best environments to grow an apricot and therefore to produce these nutritious seeds. So, that’s exactly where the seeds in this bag come from!
- TESTED & PROTECTED FOR PURITY: Inside these resealable bags you will find apricot seeds in their safest, most natural form. That’s because of our rigorous safety process and protocol. Our meticulous and regular lab testing also assures that every seed contains approximately 20mg of B17. When you buy apricot seeds from My Power Seeds you know you’re buying gluten free, non GMO, kosher and certified organic.
- A POTENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B17: Your new organic apricot seeds have a naturally bitter taste. That bitterness is proof that the active enzyme, amygdalin, is present. Amygdalin is also known as vitamin B17. So remember, if you eat one or two of these kernels raw, that bitter taste is actually nature’s natural way of letting you know a ton of the holistically nurturing vitamin enzyme, B17, is present! Not a fan of the taste? Toss a couple in your morning smoothie or any homemade sauce.
- A SUPER-SEED WITH NATURAL POWERS: Safe doses of these apricot kernels might help to maintain a nutritionally supportive and holistic health routine. Some even say that eating apricot seeds in moderation has immune system boosting effects. Forget the pills and vitamin jars, nature has a way of providing what we need and these seeds are proof
- OUR COMMITMENT IS TO YOUR HEALTH: As advocates for health, the My Power Seeds family knows how important your sanity is, in addition to nutrition. That’s why we always offer a 30 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. And from our family to yours, remember, the recommended usage is 1 apricot seed to 10 lbs. of body weight/day OR 3 to 5 seeds per use, unless stated otherwise by your health care professional. Please consult a health care professional if you have a serious condition.
- chock full of healthy omegas, vitamins, minerals and proteins that work cooperatively to balance & maintain health.
Certified Seeds My Power Vitamins is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels | Raw And Unpasteurized | Non-GMO And No Added Preservatives | Packed In USA | All Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels In Resealable Bags!!! (1 LB) which have been in market longer than anyone. Certified Seeds My Power Vitamins brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Certified Seeds My Power Vitamins is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Raw Food Apricot Kernels in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Raw Food Apricot Kernels and it could be any of the high value Raw Food Apricot Kernels, chances are that would be much costlier than Certified Seeds My Power Vitamins. Certified Seeds My Power Vitamins will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels(1LB) 16oz, Natural Raw USDA Organic Bitter Apricot Seeds, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Great source of Vitamin B17 and B15
- INTEGRITY, QUALITY, AND SAFETY COMPLIANCE: Bitter Apricot Seeds are grown in regulated and controlled organic environment, Manufactured in FDA registered facility, Certified USDA Organic bitter apricot kernels, Facility follows GMP(Good Manufacturing Practice)
- FRESH, CLEAN, NATURAL, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE: Apricot kernels organic raw, Pesticide and herbicide-free, unpasteurized, natural dried which have not been steamed or cooked. Professionally packed in a re-sealable bag for easy access and storage, and double sealed to keep freshness and quality. Store sealed in cool, dry place.
- USAGE RECOMMENDATION: The recommended usage is one apricot kernel to 10 lbs. body weight per day. Consult your healthcare provider if you have a serious condition.
- BITTER, BIGGER, MORE POTENT: Bitterness is the nature of bitter apricot seeds. It has a numbing taste. You may not like the bitter taste of bitter apricot kernels. Try mixing it in shakes, smoothie, juices, other nuts to disguise the taste.
- GREAT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B17(Amygdalin/Laetrile): Amygdalin B17 is most notably found in bitter apricot seeds/kernels. Bitter apricot kernels are a great source of vitamins, protein, and minerals.
- I feel the quality in this product.
- This product help you to fight or before have cancer.
- Using as preventative so not sure if it does what people claim but it is bitter, but tolerable with the almond flavor.
- I used to buy from a different company but then their quality went down, so i was looking for a different company.
- Love the value, ease of packaging, and taste and nutrition.
- Packaging is resealable with a durable heavy ziplock to keep fresh.
- What concerns me is the packaging came with lots of circular, green stickers covering up the word organic.
- Great source for cancer fighting nutrients easily added to smoothies. Thanks
8. Natural Apricot Kernels Seeds 430G
- Unpasteurised, which have not been steamed or cooked.
- Highest quality.
- Vacuum-Packed to keep freshness and quality.
- Source of protein, high in monounsaturated fats, source of polyunsaturated fats, high in minerals, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free.
- Fresh, Raw, Natural, Sun-Dried Apricot Seeds.
Natural Apricot Kernels Seeds 430G is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Natural Apricot Kernels Seeds 430G wins the users. Most of them who buy Natural Apricot Kernels Seeds 430G once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Raw Food Apricot Kernels in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Raw Food Apricot Kernels to any other Raw Food Apricot Kernels is least.
9. Nuts U S Bitter Apricot Kernels
- Storage Instruction: Seal your pouch after opening to keep freshness locked in. Refrigeration is recommended.
- Packed In USA
- Our Bitter Apricot Seeds are loaded with vitamins and nutrients. Great way of adding bitter flavor to your smoothies.
- Fresh, Raw, Unpasteurized, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified
Nuts U S Bitter Apricot Kernels is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Nuts U S Bitter Apricot Kernels which falls into premium category but Nuts U S Bitter Apricot Kernelsis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Nuts U S Bitter Apricot Kernels offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Raw Food Apricot Kernels available in the market today. Nuts U S Bitter Apricot Kernels was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Raw Food Apricot Kernels to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. One 2 Pound bag of Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds (Kernels)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Raw Food Apricot Kernels yet, then One 2 Pound bag of Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds (Kernels) is your choice. It is another one which is Best Raw Food Apricot Kernels Under 100$ and Raw Food Apricot Kernels comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. One 2 Pound bag of Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds (Kernels) offers best features and although it does not have, One 2 Pound bag of Bitter Raw Apricot Seeds (Kernels)’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Raw Food Apricot Kernels Under 100$