Top 9 Smart Home Hub Hue
Finding your suitable readers for smart home hub hue is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for smart home hub hue including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
845 reviews analysed
1. Philips Hue Smart Hub (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant , Maximum Operating Range- 98 feet
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home. Frequency band is 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.Control your lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
- HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
Stand Alone Bridge. Create your very own Philips Hue system, exactly the way you like it. The new square-shaped Philips Hue bridge supports the hardware authentication required for Apple Home Kit and enables all your Philips Hue lights to work with Apple Home Kit technology. This means if you have the round-shaped Philips Hue bridge and want to use Apple Home Kit, you will need to get your hands on the new bridge. Your existing lights can be controlled via Apple Home Kit once the new Philips Hue bridge is installed. “Siri, turn on my lights! ” The Philips Hue bridge is all you need to set up your personal Philips Hue system. This is actually the brain of the operation that enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app. Once you have installed the Philips Hue bridge and downloaded the Philips Hue app on your smart device, you can set your imagination free and build your very own system! Add up to 50 Philips Hue Lights Select the Philips Hue lights of your choice and connect them to your Philips Hue bridge. The bridge is powerful enough to handle up to 50 lights, so Hue-ify your whole house! Extend with Philips Hue Accessories In the Philips Hue system, you can also connect up to 12 accessories to enhance your connected lighting experience even further. Apple Home Kit Compatible The Philips Hue bridge is compatible with Apple Home Kit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Via third party apps you can even link your lights to other Apple Home Kit enabled devices.
2. Philips Hue White A19 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee compatible (Hue Hub Optional), Works with Alexa & Google Assistant – A Certified for Humans Device
- Simple to Get Started
- Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings > Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
- Previous Hue Customers
- This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- CERTIFIED FOR HUMANS: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—they’re actually simple.
- CONTROL LIGHTS WITH YOUR VOICE: Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting directly with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). For the full Hue experience purchase the Philips Hue Hub (sold separately).
New to smart lighting? Get started with easy smart lighting with this Hue smart bulb. Just using Bluetooth, without the Hue Hub, you can control up to 10 lights in 1 room. Comfy on the couch? No need to get up to change your lights. Control your lights using the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or with just your voice with Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). Certified for Humans: struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed-they’re actually simple. Want to upgrade your whole home with smart lighting? Add a Hue Hub to control up to 50 light points, get access the full Hue capabilities (Home and away control, timers/routines, more smart home partners) and extended product portfolio (indoor/outdoor smart lighting and accessories). Already a Philips Hue customer? This bulb is also compatible with the Hue Hub. Philips Hue, the creator of Smart Lighting, brings you the most comprehensive, up-to-date and secure smart lighting ecosystem.
3. MagicLight Smart WiFi Bulb No Hub Required, Dimmable Multicolor E26 A19 7W (60w Equivalent) RGBCW LED Smart Light, Compatible with Alexa Google Home and Siri (4 Pack)
- ????【VOICE CONTROL】Works with Google Home Assistant voice control, Alexa, IFTTT and Siri Shortcut
- Also you can control the smart lights remotely from anywhere with Magic Home Android & IOS App(Even not at home), You can control them INDIVIDUALLY or AS A GROUP
- ????【MILLION OF RGB COLORS AND WHITE】Personalize your lights with over 16 million dimmable RGB colors, also there is a range of tunable white from 2700k to 6500k which includes warm white, pure white and daylight white etc, and its’ brightness is equivalent to a 60w edison bulb
- ????【WIFI SMART CONTROL & NO HUB REQUIRED】You can set different light modes to match various occasions, such as Theater Mode, Timer Schedule, Music Sync, Scene Control, Dimmable, Color Palette, Group Control, Night light, Sunrise, Sunset, Dynamic Mode, Customized Mode, Widget Control
- ????【ENERGY SAVING & WIDE USAGE】Over 30,000 hours or 27.39 years lifetime with normal use (3hrs/day). The 7watts smart LED bulb will save up to 80% energy consumption compared with a 60W traditional incandescent bulb. Suitable for home, indoor, bedroom, kitchen, living room, table lamp, cafe, bar, party etc
- ????【AUTOMATE YOUR HOME】Turn the lights ON & OFF (or Sunrise & Sunset) on schedule, Or control your lights remotely, This makes your home look like it’s occupied especially when you are on a vacation. if you encounter any problem or need support, please feel free to contact us on Amazon directly.
4. Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Remote (Requires Hue Hub, Installation-Free, Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs)
- TAKE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch allows you to control your Philips Hue smart lights from the comfort of your couch or bed. The battery-powered Wireless Hue Dimmer Switch with Remote smoothly adjusts the intensity and color of your Philips Hue smart bulbs, and switches them on and off
- SCHEDULE YOUR OWN CUSTOM LIGHTING SCENES: When using your Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch with Philips Hue Smart Bulbs, you can use the on-button to switch between 4 light recipes without the Philips Hue app, or use the Philips Hue app to configure your 4 favorite scenes hue ecosystem. This is the perfect way to personalize your smart home
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Control up to 50 lights using the Philips Hue hub, or use the Dimmer switch without the Philips Hue Hub to control up to 10 smart lights. The Philips Hue Dimmer switch doesn’t require an internet connection to work
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILIITY: Mount the Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch anywhere with the included screws or adhesive tape, the removable remote for ease of use. No re-wiring required. Dimensions: Switch: 0.43 inch D x 1.38 inch W x 3.6 inch H, Wall plate: 0.55 inch D x 4.5 inch W x 2.76 inch H
- EASY INSTALLATION: Install your Philips Hue device in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our default settings give you immediate control over your smart lights. Customize the smart lighting scene settings in the app to fit your needs
- SMART HOME DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: When you use the Philips Hue Dimmer switch with a Philips Hue hub, the dimmer switch can be used to control any Alexa smart home device or a HomeKit compatible appliance via the Apple Smart Home app
The Philips hue smart dimmer switch with remote allows you to control your lights anywhere in your smart home. Enrich your home automation system with the Philips hue dimmer switch and enjoy smooth wireless dimming of your smart lights. The switch works as a normal wall switch and dimmer so you can place it anywhere you want, using screws or the adhesive tape on the back plate of the switch.
5. Sengled Smart Light Bulb, Color Changing Light Bulb, WiFi Light Bulbs No Hub Required, Smart Bulbs that Work with Alexa & Google Home, Smart LED A19 RGB Light Bulbs, 1 Pack
- No Hub Required: Connect the Smart Wi Fi LED to your 2. 4 GHz wi fi network with the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) to get started
- Smart Lighting: Turn lights on and off, dim and brighten, and more with the app
- Voice Control: Connect the bulb directly to your Alexa or Google Assistant device and control your lights via voice commands
- Set the Mood: Choose from over 16 million colors or whites (candlelight to daylight / 2000K to 6500K). Lights will automatically turn to the last setting used when turned back on
- Create Scenes and Routines: Set scenes, change colors or put your lights on a schedule, whether at home or away
Do more with your lighting Transform your space with a single tap in the app or a simple voice command No hub required just install the Sengled Smart Wi-Fi LED bulb and connect it to your home’s 2 4 GHz Wi-Fi network Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant it’s simple to add smart lighting in any room Create scenes change colors set schedules dim or brighten and more with the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android)
6. Philips Hue Motion Sensor for Smart Lights (Requires Hue Hub, Installation-Free, Smart Home, Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs)
- The Philips Hue Smart Motion Sensor combines convenience and energy effeciency. Have your lights turn on when you walk into a room, and off when you leave. The Smart sensor detects optimum daylight levels to conserve energy during the day.
- During the night the Philips Hue Motion Sensor will switch to smart night light settings: a gentle, warm light setting to help you navigate during the night without disturbing your rest.
- The Philips Hue Motion Sensor can be placed freely for an optimal detection area, or mounted to a wall using screws (included). The device is battery powered, wireless and installation free (no re-wiring required) to control your lights without hassle.
- Place anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights
- Installed in a minute. Simply follow the instructions in the Philips Hue app. Our smart lights default settings get you going, or personalize these settings to fit your needs.
- The Philips Hue motion sensor requires a Philips Hue bridge to make it part of your smart home lighting system. The Philips Hue system can control up to 50 smart lights.
- When you use the Philips Hue motion sensor with a Philips Hue bridge, you can use it to control any HomeKit compatible appliance.
Automatically switches lights for your convenience Control your lights automatically by adding a Philips Hue motion sensor to your Philips Hue system. You can place the sensor anywhere in your home as it is battery powered and completely wireless. Simply walk by to trigger your lights
7. Philips – Hue Play White & Color Ambiance Smart LED Bar Light – Black (Single Pack)
- VOICE ACTIVATED: The Philips Hue White & Color Ambiance Bar Light can be controlled using your voice when you have Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant enabled (Philips Hue Hub and Smart Home Device required and sold separately). Philips Hue smart lights can also be paired for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: Enhance your smart home with the Philips Hue Play. The design is aesthetically pleasing and will adapt well with any living room setup. Let you smart light stand on your cabinet to create a pleasant ambiance, mount it on the back of your TV or even lay it flat on the floor to brighten your walls from floor to ceiling.
- ULTIMATE TV LIGHTING EXPERIENCE: Create the most beautiful backlight for your television. Just mount Philips Hue Play behind your screen using the clips and double-sided tape included in the pack, and enhance your viewing experience with splashes of light surrounding your television.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Connect not only 1, but up to 3 Hue Plays to the same power supply unit, leaving enough room for other devices. With each additional Hue Play, your smart lighting experience becomes even more immersive. This base kit includes 1 power supply.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: The Philips Hue Play requires the Hue Hub (sold separately) for the full smart lighting experience.
Connect it to Hue Hub (sold seperately) in order to control lights with your Hue App, Voice or Smart Home device. Compact design, full light experience. Create a vibrant ambiance with the Hue Play light bars. Choose from 16 million colors to experience different light effects. Lay it on the floor, let it stand on the cabinet, or mount it on the back of the TV and paint your wall with light. Sync your lights to music or movies using the Hue Sync app. This base kit provides 1 light point, 1 power supply unit, 1 table stands and 1 TV-mounting support. Requires the Hue Hub (sold Separately) for the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation. Purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
8. Innr Zigbee Smart Plug, Works with Philips Hue, SmartThings, Alexa, Google Home (Hub Required) SP 224 (2-pack)
- SMART CONTROL: Use your smartphone to switch traditional lighting and appliances and put your appliances on a schedule.
- WORKS WITH PHILIP HUE*: Connects directly to Zigbee compatible hubs, including Philips Hue*, SmartThings and Alexa devices with built in hubs. * Does not work with Apple Homekit.
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant devices for complete voice control. Requires a compatible hub.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Does not block off any adjacent sockets.
- WORKS AS A RANGE EXTENDER: Uses mesh networking to increase the range of other Zigbee devices in your network that are further away from your hub.
9. Philips Hue Welcome Outdoor White Smart Floodlight for Smart Home (Hue Hub Required, Smart Light Works with Alexa, Apple Homekit and Google Assistant)
- ENHANCED LIGHTING with SMART CONTROL: The Philips Hue Outdoor White and Color Ambiance Discovery Floodlight high light output can both match the white light output of standard 2 x PAR38 Halogen floodlights which are used in a conventional twin-socket driveway security lights. With the Hue Hub the smart light can be controlled with Hue Smart Accessories, and any Voice Assistant or Smart Home device (sold separately).
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The Welcome Floodlight is easily adjustable after installation, to get the right light where you want it for heightened security, ambiant light, or to highlight decorations for the holidays. Pair with Hue Outdoor Motion sensor for enhanced security.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Whether you want to set it up as porch lighting, deck lighting, or a smart light for your garage or around your door, the hue outdoor floodlight is easy to install. Hard wired using included components.
- EXTREME RESISTENCE: The robust outdoor design of the outdoor floodlight is designed to survive the elements, year on year.
- EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME EXPERIENCE: Not only can you link the Philips Hue Outdoor White Welcome Floodlight with other Hue acessories like the outdoor motion sensor, but Philips Hue lighting can be paired for home automation with your existing Nest products or Samsung SmartThings system.
The Philips Hue Outdoor White Welcome Floodlight has bright white light for maximum visibility, and can be turned on or off via the Hue app or accessories. When paired with the Philips Hue Hub (Sold separately), the Hue Smart White Floodlight lets you optimize your smart home with features including away from home control, geofencing, scheduling, or linking to the Philips Hue Outdoor Motion Sensor.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Home Hub Hue for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!