Finding your suitable readers for solid state drive laptop transfer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for solid state drive laptop transfer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
682 reviews analysed
1. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
2. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS500G2B0A
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** |**As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
3. Samsung T5 Portable SSD – 2TB – USB 3.1 External SSD (MU-PA2T0B/AM)
- Superfast Read-Write speeds of up to 540 MB/s
- Top to bottom metal design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Includes USB Type C to C and USB Type C to A cables. Shock resistance
- 3-year warranty. Software requires Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Android 4.4 (KitKat), or higher
The Samsung T5 Portable SSD has the latest in Samsung V-NAND flash memory technology. Its portable design, blazing fast transfer speeds of up to 540 MB/s, shock resistance, and secure encryption make it the best portable SSD on the market.
4. RAVPower Portable External SSD Pro, 512GB Hard Drive with 540MB/S Data Transfer, NAND Flash, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Interface, ATA Lock, Mini USB C Solid State Drive
- Unmatched Performance: Cutting-edge read/write speeds up to 540MB/s, 5x faster than a conventional HDD, handles high-end gaming and 4K videos in seconds, no more waiting
- Built to Perfection: RAVPower SSD Pro is crafted with zinc-aluminum alloy casing with piano-baked finish that’s elegant, delicate and comfortable to touch, providing higher shock -resistance and optimal heat dissipation
- Worry-Free Data Security: ATA lock technology and AES 256 bit hardware encryption s nobody but you with the correct password can read or write data to the SSD Pro, keeps all your personal and private data away from unauthorized users
- Fully Compatible: Comes with USB C to C and USB C to A cables to work seamlessly with Windows PC (Windows 7 or higher), MAC (MAC OS 10. 12 or higher), Android smartphones or tablets with USB C port, iPad Pro, Xbox and PS4
- Backed by a Trusted Supplier: The core components of this industry-leading external SSD Pro are supplied by one of the top 3 suppliers in the world, ensures unparalleled performance and incredible reliability from the Solid State Drive
Partition Change: Merge two disks into one
MacOS Compatibility Optimization: Fixed the problem of mediocre using experience on MAC
Encryption Software Upgrade: Add password retrieval function and solve the bug of caton
How We Support Our Product:
We provide a 3 year limited warranty and life-long technical support for this stylish and beloved mini external SSD Pro. If you have any product quality or use issues, please contact us immediately, our professional after-sales service team and technical support team are at your service 24 * 7 online.
For customers who purchased 1st generation, if the computer crashed after using this SSD hard drive, please contact us immediately, we will quickly solve the problem for you.
Outer Material: Zinc-Aluminum Alloy
Transfer Speed: 540MB/s
Interface: USB-C port, support USB 3.1 Gen 2 and Gen 1
Controller: Silicon Motion SM2258XT
Chipset: JMS580 for 10Gbps rate
Data Encryption: ATA Lock & Management Software
Shockproof Height: 1m
Compatible Systems: Windows 7 or above; Mac OS 10.12 or above; Android
Compatible Devices: iPhone X / XS / XS Max, iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, Xbox, etc.
File Formats Supported: NTFS / Fat32 / exFAT; SATA III DATA transmission
Cable Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2
Cable Plug Test: 5000 times
Operation Temperature: 5-35°C / 41-95°F
Storage Temperature: -20-60°C / -4-140°F
Dimensions: 102 x 30 x 8.5mm / 4.0 x 1.2 x 0.3in
What’s in the Box:
1 x RAVPower Portable SSD (Model: RP-UM003)
1 x USB-C to USB-C Cable
1 x USB-A to USB-C Cable
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Guide
5. WD Green 1TB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5 Inch /7mm – WDS100T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free.
6. Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP001TBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
7. SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s – SDSSDA-1T00-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD.”
8. KingSpec SSD 240GB Internal Solid State Drive for Laptop Desktop Sata3 2.5" 7mm Hard Disk for Computer P4-240
- NEW 3D QLC NAND Flash Memory for fast start-up, loading and file transfers. High-performance, safe and reliable than a hard drive
- Sequential read speeds up to 540MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 480MB/s
- 7mm slim design, easy to install in desktop laptop computers, suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks. Compatible for either a system upgrade drive or PC storage replacement. Shockproof and vibration-proof
- Supported systems: Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows 8.1,Windows 2003,Windows 2008, DOS, Linux, Unix, etc.
- Warranty & services: Three years free exchange and fast response after sales service. if you have any question just contact us by email
9. SSK 1TB Mini Portable SSD, Ultra Speed External Solid State Drive USB-C USB3.1 External SSD with 420Mbps Data Transfer for iPad pro/Laptop,Typc C Phones and More
- 【1TB External SSD】: Built-in 1TB 3D NAND Flash SSD, Size 4.5″ x 1.5″ x 0.4″ and weight 0.33lb. You can easily put this Portable SSD in your briefcase, backpack or the carrying bag
- 【Superfast】: Read/Write speeds of up to 420 MB/s, let you move hi-res photos and videos fast (Actual speed depending on drive capacity, host device, OS/iPad pro and application)
- 【Reliable performance】: Solid, shockproof & vibration-resistant Aluminum Shell, this external SSD boasts efficient Heat sink to stay cool with low power consumption for reliable data transfers
- 【Blue Indicator】: Blue Indicator shows the data transfer status, flashes during transmission, nice looking and clear
- 【High Performance & Wide Compatibility】: Adopts high performance controller IC, Complies with UASP, Trim which can effectively improve the speed and extend the lifetime of SSD. Compatible with Android, iPad pro/Mac OS 10.11 or above & Windows 7 or above.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Solid State Drive Laptop Transfer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!