848 reviews analysed
1. Ametek Lamb Vacuum Blower / Motor 120 Volts 116392-00 (Clarke 44906A, Pacific S591P, Tennant 130415) – ClimaTek
2. Ametek 116765 Lamb Central Vacuum Motor
- Price For: Each Hz: 60/50 Phase: 1 Ins. Class: A No. of Speeds: 1 Motor/Blower Type: Bypass Motor Mounting Type: Lug Discharge: Tangential Ambient Temperature: 40 Degrees C Blower Stages: 3 Item: Vacuum Motor Motor Mounting Position: All Angle Bearings: Ball Motor Thermal Protection: None Motor Design: Universal AC/DC Duty: Intermittent
- Standards: UL Recognized (E47185), CSA Certified (LR31393) Footnotes: 68, 72 Vacuum (H2O Sealed): 137.1 Max. Amps: 13.5 Motor Enclosure Design: Open Max. Air Watts: 485 Replacement Brushes: 2UV68 CFM @ 2-In. Orifice: 101.2 Body Dia.: 5.7″ Average Life: 500 hr. Voltage: 120 Overall Height: 8-1/3″ Mounting Brackets: Metal Country of Origin (subject to change): Mexico
3. LifeSupplyUSA New Central Vac Vacuum Motor with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7" 120 Volt 1300 Watts UL Listed Lux 119412 119414-00 Compatible with Electrolux
New Central Vac 2 Stage Vacuum Motor with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7″ 120 Volt 1300 Watts UL Listed by LifeSupplyUSA. Any brand names or logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of any brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
4. Central Vac Vacuum Motor 3 STAGE with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7" 120 Volt 1400 Watt by LifeSupplyUSA
5. Ametek New Central Vac Vacuum Motor with Wires Compatible with Most Brands 5.7", Compatible with Electrolux 119412 9412
New Central Vac Vacuum Motor Compatible with: Most Brands 5.7″ 119412 9412 ELECTROLUX PLEASE NOTE THE BOTTOM OF THE MOTOR IS FLAT NOT CONE SHAPED. IT CAN EASILY REPLACE ANY MOTOR WITH A CONE SHAPE BOTTOM USING A MOTOR MOUNTING OR ANYTHING SIMILAR REPLACES AMETEK 119412, 11-9412, 9412 120V THIS MOTOR IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST BRANDS OF CENTRAL VACUUMS SUCH AS ELECTROLUX CENTRAL VACS INCLUDING CENTRAUX E130(A), E130(B), E136G, E130F AND ALL OTHER MODELS AERUS NUTONE BEAM EUREKA PLEASE SEE PICS FOR SPECS
6. 120V Vacuum Motor, 2 Stage, 5.7" dia. AMETEK 116336-01
Item 116336-01, replacement Vac Motor, 120V Ac, 2 Stage for Ametek cleaning equipment
7. Ametek Lamb Vacuum Blower / Motor 120 Volts 116311-01
8. Ametek-Motors Motor 116311-01, 5.7" 120 Volt B/2 Stage Thru-Flow
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part, fits various ametek-motors models, OEM part number 116311-01. This product is manufactured in United States.
9. Eureka, Sanitaire, Kent Vacuum Cleaner Motor 54352-3
- Description:9.5 AMP, Single Speed, Comes With Fan
- Works With: Eureka 1400 Eureka 1401 Eureka 1402 Eureka 1403 Eureka 1404 Eureka 1405 Eureka 1406 Eureka 1407 Eureka 1408 Eureka 1409 Eureka 1410 Eureka 1411 Eureka 1412 Eureka 1413 Eureka 1414 Eureka 1420 Eureka 1421 Eureka 1415 Eureka 1416 Eureka 1417 Eureka 1418 Eureka 1418 Eureka 1419 Eureka 1422 Eureka 1423 Eureka 1424 Eureka 1425 Eureka 1426 Eureka 1427 Eureka 1428 Eureka 1429 Eureka 1430 Eureka 1431 Eureka 1432 Eureka 1435 Eureka 1436 Eureka 1437 Eureka 1438 Eureka 1439 Eureka 1440
- Works With: Eureka 1441 Eureka 1442 Eureka 1443 Eureka 1444 Eureka 1446 Eureka 1447 Eureka 1448 Eureka 1450 Eureka 1452 Eureka 1453 Eureka 1454 Eureka 1455 Eureka 1455 Eureka 1456 Eureka 1457 Eureka 1458 Eureka 1459 Eureka 1462 Eureka 1463 Eureka 1466 Eureka 1469 Eureka 1470 Eureka 1471 Eureka 1473 Eureka 1485 Eureka 1486 Eureka 1489 Eureka 1490 Eureka 1495
- Works With: Sanitaire SC678 Sanitaire SC688 Sanitaire SC888 Sanitaire SC883 Sanitaire SC684 Sanitaire SC886 Sanitaire SC887 Sanitaire SC899 Sanitaire SC681 Sanitaire SC882 Sanitaire SC679
Sanitaire, Eureka Upright Vacuum Cleaner Motor, 9.5 AMP, Single Speed, comes with fan Part 54352-3 Vac Cleaner Motor 9.5 AMP One Speed 9.5 Amp Motor To Fit Upright Eureka, Sanitaire, Or Kent Vacuum Cleaners. This motor is the style where the round belt will ride on the motor pulley & then rides in the center of the roll brush. Fits Models: 1400, 2000, 5000 E-53349-4 E-53361-5 E-53368-8 E-53390-6 E-54352-3 17-8510-09 PE-6010
10. Electro Motor Car Wash Vacuum Motor 8055EM for JE Adams Vacuums, 110V
- Replacement Car Wash Vacuum Motors for all 110V JE Adams Vacuums. Model: 8055EM
- 1.6HP, 110V/ 1 Phase, 7.6amps, Figures based on a 2″ orfice: Air Watts = 38.05, Air Flow (CFM) = 96.1, Suction (In H20) = 3.21
- Hours = 800-1000
- Replaces electric motors on all JE Adams Car Wash Vacuum Models (except 220V units): 9235, 9225-3, 9235-3, 8704B, 9235LD, 29015, 8105, 9225, 9225-2, 9299, 8704, 9235-3LD, 8600LD, 8200, 8500LD, 8100, 8600, 8500, 9235-3DH, 9235-3DH-WALL, 8960-C, 8960, 8970, 9213LD-VR-ADA, 9213VR-ADA, 9200-4LD, 9200-4VRLD-ADA, 9200-4VR-ADA, 9200-4, 9200-5LD, 9200-5VRLD-ADA, 9200-5, 9200-5VR-ADA, 29027, 29028-ADA, 29026-ADA, 29025, 8960C220, 8900-110, 8900-110-VR, 8900-110V, 29052, 9230LD-3, 9213LD-VR-ADA, 9213VR-
- Dimensions: 6.5H” x 5.5” Diameter
Your equipment is working with both heat and high pressure and water in most cases. Most coin operated vacuums have two motors in the top and are usually good for about 400 hours. They are easily accessed and not expensive. If one goes out, it is likely the other will shortly after. One common part to address is the carbon brushes. These will cause the motors to fail prematurely. Inspection of the carbon brushes is suggested at least every two months. It is a good idea to have some spares so you don’t lose any revenue. It is not uncommon to burn through a vacuum motor each 45-60 days, especially in you have 4-6 bays in your facility. When checking your brushes, also make sure the vacuum motors are secured. A loose motor can cause poor suction due to the motor impeller not being centered over the inlet. If the pressure is down, check your vacuum hoses for possible holes.
Another possible cause is if the trap door is ajar, but sometimes the motor will need replacing. If you find dirt around the vacuum motor, check to see if the filter bag is torn or not seated right. Proper maintenance and care will ensure continuous operation and revenue. Check your owner’s manual to ensure proper matches of the replacement motor before ordering.
Weight: 5 lbs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Motors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!