711 reviews analysed
1. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
2. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
3. ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test
- DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems
- Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles
- Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- 4-IN-1 KIT: 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, fuel pump vacuum, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test
- When reading the pressure gauge, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, missing or stuck valve, or trouble in carburetor
- Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, burnt, or chipped
- Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring
- Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler
- EASY TO USE: Assembly and operating instruction manual included
- Pressure gauge has a 4-inch (10.2cm) diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1.2-inch (3cm) thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip
- Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter
- Rubber hose 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) maximum working pressure
- Pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg (0-70 cm-HG) vacuum and 0-10 PSIG (0-0.7 kg/cm²) pressure
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.75” x 2.25” x 7.25” inch (32.4cm x 5.7cm x 18.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) vacuum pressure gauge, (1) 2-foot (61cm) long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, (1) brass cone adapter, (1) plastic connector, (1) 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, (1) T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, (1) carrying case, and (1) instruction manual for your convenience
4. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
5. XtremepowerUS 3CFM or 4CFM Air Vacuum Pump HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit AC Manifold Gauge Set (3CFM 1/4HP Air Vacuum Pump)
- SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL: XtremepowerUS 1/4 HP 3 CFM 1-Stage Rotary Air Vacuum Pump is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output with internal high volume cooling fan for extended use.
- HEAVY DUTY CASING: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Casing enables the vacuum pump be light and durable at the same time. Equipped with brass fitting tethered safety caps to prevent oil leaks during transportation and handling.
- EASY OIL CHANGE: The vacuum pump features a simple Oil Fill Port for a clean pour and Oil Drain Plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir to quickly drain when needed. Checking the spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil.
- INCLUDED: Multicolored set of three 36” hoses, Manifold Gauge, Oil Bottle, Accessories and Storage Bag to keep equipment clean and dust free.
- The XtremepowerUS HVAC service gauge set is great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. Ideal use for R134, R134A, R12, R22, R22A, R404A, R407C or R502
- also commonly used for wine degassing and automatic milking.
6. MEASUREMAN Glycerin Filled Vacuum Gauge 2-1/2" x 1/4"NPT Lower, Stainless Steel Case, Brass Inside, 30inHg/-100kpa-0
“This liquid filled vacuum gauge is designed for media which is not corrosive to brass, also where vibration and pulsation is a concern.
Dial size: 2-1/2″”
Process connection: 1/4″”NPT lower mount
Case: 304 stainless steel case and crimped ring
Dial plate: aluminum, with pointer stop
Pointer: Aluminum, black, DIN style
Bourdon tube: Copper alloy
Connection: Brass, one piece design
Oil cap: rubber, gray color
Filling: Glycerin filled, dampens the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
IP class: IP67
Range: 30″”Hg/-100kpa-0, “”Hg outside, kpa inside
Working temperature:-4 to 140 deg F/-20 to 60 deg C
Ambient temperature:140 deg F/60 deg C maximum”
Meaureman has 20 years rich experience in the measuring of pressure, temperature, flow, level industries, The “Measureman” branded products are the combination of continuous good quality and affordable price. “Measureman” products are selected and designed by professional engineers.
7. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
8. Actron CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit
- Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy
- Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more
- Use to find: intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles
- Easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales
- Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions in English, Spanish, and French. Note: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles
Actron’s CP7803 Vacuum and Fuel Pressure Tester Kit is a great way to fine tune carburetion and timing for peak performance and maximum fuel economy. Use to test fuel pump pressure, mechanical condition of the engine, vacuum control system function, and much more. This versatile tool finds intake manifold leaks, blown manifold and head gaskets, worn piston rings, burned valves, and leaking vacuum lines on conventional and computer-controlled vehicles. The easy-to-read, 3-1/2 inch diameter gauge face displays 0-30 inches vacuum (0-70cm) and 0-10 pounds (0-70 kPs) of pressure in both standard and metric scales. Includes gauge, hose, multiple adapters, and detailed usage and testing instructions. NOTE: fuel system functions are for carbureted engines only – not for use on fuel injected vehicles! 1 year warranty.
9. HFS 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge – SS/Br 1/4" NPT Lower Mount -30HG/0
Dial Size: 2-1/2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 3/2/3%
Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Stainless Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2-1/2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
Liquid Filling: Glycerin oil filled to enhance the reliability and integrity;
helps dampen the effect of vibration and pulsation;
lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vehicle Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!