We spent many hours on research to finding vw cooling system pressure tester adapter, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best vw cooling system pressure tester adapter, you should not miss this article. vw cooling system pressure tester adapter coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 vw cooling system pressure tester adapter by our suggestions
725 reviews analysed
1. Assenmacher Specialty Tools FZ 41 Cooling System Adapter
2. 8MILELAKE 33Pcs Radiator and Cap Pressure Tester Kit Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- For pressure testing radiators of most popular vehicles.
- Will also pressure test radiator caps for leakage.
- 33 colour coded adaptors allow direct connection to radiator or expansion tank.
- Hand pump with gauge graduated with BAR and PSI allows simple and easy controlled pressurization via a quick coupling system.
- Storage case is included.
3. DA YUAN 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job
- Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection, test Range 0 – 35 psi.
- One more adaptor than 27pcs kit suitable for domestic and import vehicles.
28PC Universal Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Coolling System Kit
High quality 28 piece universal radiator pressure testing kit.
Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets as well as cracked blocks / heads.
A simple and straightforward way to test for leakages in the vehicle cooling system as well as changing coolant.
Easily test the entire vehicle cooling system including radiator, heater core and radiator cap.
Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets.
Suitable for use on most makes and models including both domestic and imports.
Colour coded radiator test caps.
Convenient and portable for quick, easy use wherever the job.
Supplied in a blow moulded carry case for easy transport and storage.
Long, lasting and durable construction for a long service life.
Supplied complete as shown in the pictures.
Hand pressure pump with colour coded 0-35psi gauge & push-button pressure relief valve.
3 chromed steel radiator adapters
16 radiator adapters
1 universal radiator adapter
3 radiator cap test adapters
3 piece vacuum purge & refill kit
4. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system
- This radiator pressure tester kit includes 8 radiator cap adapters to service your vehicle should you find a leak and is ideal for any car enthusiast or automotive professional
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release
- Package includes: 17pc kit set + Carrying Case.
5. Astro 78585 Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Unit is suitable for domestic and import vehicles
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job. Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection fits nearly all type of radiator openings
- Applications: Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki, Isuzu, Honda, Lexus, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Cooper, VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche. Audi, etc
6. Stant 12036 Cooling System Pressure Tester Threaded ‘System’ Adapter
- Stant’s Engine Cooling System Pressure Tester adapters make it quick and easy to hook up a Stant Cooling System Pressure Tester to just about any automotive cooling system
- Many vehicles, due to manufacturer specific cooling system designs, require unique adapters to connect the vehicle’s coolant filler neck to the Coolant Pressure Tester
- The 12036 Tester System adapter allows the testing equipment to attach to the vehicle’s filler neck
- Metal construction
- anodized finish
- Fits many late model Audi, Porsche, and Volkswagen cars
7. 8MILELAKE 14pc Radiator Pump Pressure Leak Tester Kit Vacuum Pressure Cooling System Tester
- 8MILELAKE Tester helps detect internal and external leaks Perfect for head gasket failure detection (which side of block or which cylinder leaks). 8MILELAKE never authorized other sellers to sell except freebird trading.
- Thumb-operated relief valve for quick and easy pressure release and self-locking quick-disconnecting components.
- Locate system leaks from: Head gasket. Header tank. Radiator and heater cores. Water pump plugs, hoses and housings.
- Quick-release couplings and a high-powered pump with large, easy-to-read dial are featured in this kit and the kit is packed in a large blow molded case which is supplied with operating instructions.
- cooling system pressure testing kit with an updated selection of adaptors to fit popular European and Japanese vehicles including Alfa, Audi, BMW, Benz, Chrysler, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW. Also includes non-specific adaptors for other makes and models. Comes with 8MILELAKE brand on the case.
8. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
9. 14PCS Cooling System Leak Tester Universal Car Radiator Pressure Kit Test Gauge Set Tools
- Comprehensive Tester kit to test water tank and cooling system
- Check leakThe brake system can be vented by one person alone, and it is also suitable for clutch and steering systems.age in water tank system quickly and accurately
- Color distinguished water tank cap adaptors, easy to choose the applicable one
- Applicable models:nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
- Blow molded case, easy to store and transport
Various gaskets fit most major cars and trucks. Check if water tank system is leaking quickly and accurately.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Case Color: Red
Material: Plastic & Metal
Dual Gauge Readings: 0~35PSI, 0~2.5BAR
One-pack Dimensions:18.47″x 13.95″x4.52″
1 x Pressure testing pump with gauge
1 X Thermometer
4 X Chromed Steel Cap Adapters
8 X Anodized Aluminum Cap Adapters
1 X Carrying Case
Open the radiator cap. Before open it, make sure it’s cooling state.
Choose applicable cap adaptor for vehicle.
Fasten the radiator opening meanwhile check if the gasket is applicable.
Insert the joint into adaptor.
Take out the hand held pump, pressurize to about 15PSI-20PSI
Check pressure gauge: (1) If the gauge pointer maintain in several minutes, the system is normal to work; (2) if the pointer drops, the system has crack due to pressure damage, you should maintain it and make sure the system can still work after the maintenance.
After the check, release pressure from decompression valve till the gauge return to zero.
Before you collecting tools: (1) Insert the adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual water and air in the hand held pump, then you can collect; (2) Inject gas into the tail air inlet of the hand held pump, lubricate the piston of the tube. Then insert adaptor into joint, pressurize a few times, expel residual gas in the hand held pump, then collect the tools.
Applicable models: nissan, mitsubishi, Mazda, subaru, Toyota, Honda, ford, Chrysler, vw, audi, Volvo, saab, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Renault, fiat and alfa romeo, infiniti, Chevrolet, suzuki, isuzu, lexus, opel, logo, jeeps, hummer, Citroen, truck.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vw Cooling System Pressure Tester Adapter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!